www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Installing Preloader drivers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im trying to get my phone into the mode whereby i can use sp flash tool.

in order to do that i need to install MT65XX Preloader drivers. i got them

but when i remove battery from phone and plug it in via USB to my Laptop, its connects for a second, preloader install pops up and then before i get a chance to install the driver in device manager, the phone disconnects on the USB. everytime this happens..

any thoughts?
(2013-09-23, 01:52)somefinn Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
No luck, device just disconnects when its attempts to install preloader driver....
I think that’s normal, and always be like that, as long as driver has installed to your laptop, it will work, you must click download or firmware upgrade first on your laptop then plug your usb to phone, upgrading will automatically start....
Good luck Thumbs Up
(2013-09-23, 03:40)somefinn Wrote: [ -> ]No luck, device just disconnects when its attempts to install preloader driver....
(2013-09-23, 03:40)somefinn Wrote: [ -> ]No luck, device just disconnects when its attempts to install preloader driver....
hello .i have the same issue .no matter the operating system like win xp or win 7 64 ,when i try to connect ,it s stay few seconds and disconects itself .the drivers are well installed .i think is a phone issue
(2013-09-23, 18:22)ryks Wrote: [ -> ]
hello .i have the same issue .no matter the operating system like win xp or win 7 64 ,when i try to connect ,it s stay few seconds and disconects itself .the drivers are well installed .i think is a phone issue

it is normal.
the phone without power/battery connect to computer, the power is all from computer. power is not continuosly supply to the phone, that is why u only see the device for seconds. try to use shorter cable n good quality cable. u might see the difference

edit.
it does not matter. u still can flash the rom.u hit the download button first. only then u connect the phone to the computer. then the power will continuosly supplied to the phone

it is normal.
the phone without power/battery connect to computer, the power is all from computer. power is not continuosly supply to the phone, that is why u only see the device for seconds. try to use shorter cable n good quality cable. u might see the difference
battery needs up to 70% full some windows not give power to the phone standart 5 volts who needs for this reason connect+disconect but in my case i put first the preloader +dsp_bl withoute battery & after i make full the battery with phone normaly
(2013-09-23, 23:05)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]

it is normal.

Not working even with 100% battery, i tried with Pro Lab Power supply same result, Hitting the download button connect the phone...
Not recognize the device (i tried with two V3 phones).
Someone have good solution (not lucky solution )?
I Have the same problem. i have tried all solution that i can found on Google but no luck. but there is something when i click firmware upgrade instead of download on flash tool it worked my phone not disconnected. my phone is lenovo s920 running on android 4.2
Pages: 1 2