www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Vernee Apollo X - STOCK ROM and TWRP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2017-06-19, 04:35)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Vernee Apollo X - TWRP 3.0.3

No need to boot it by fastboot !
Now the touch screen works well Smiling

This twrp is compatible with stock and custom roms Smiling

Good News! Thank you! You are great!
Hoping there will be soon an update for the Apollo X25 too Smiling
@"Cleopatra"

Hi, I followed your instructions.
When I bought the phone, after selecting OEM unlock in developer options, rebooting in fastboot mode through adb, and unlocking bootloader, the first time I booted though PC into TWRP 3.0.2 I made a full backup.

I tried to follow your last guide in which you say to back up nvram through TWRP and flash again the whole Rom by Sp Flash Tool with the option "Format all + download".
I backed up the nvram and flashed the ROM.

But when I turn on the phone it stucks on the logo "vernee powered by android". No boot animation, no boot of system, nothing else.

I tried Flash TWRP by Sp Flash Tool but when I select "Recovery mode" appears in background the logo of vernee and nothing happens. So I can't boot into TWRP.

I tried boot TWRP by fastboot with pc, but it says that I'm not allowed because the bootloader is locked.
I tried unlock bootloader by PC, but the phone says I'm not allowed unlock OEM (I suppose because in developer options is not enabled the option OEM unlocking, and I can't do that as the device don't boot).

I tried follow all steps again, nothing changed.
If I select the option "Root integrity check" into stock recovery appears a message that says:

"--mount system fail
load source zip file fail
System check FAIL!!"

I'm getting crazy!! Help me please Sad
@Etk9 :

Do not worry. I am here to help you Smiling

The most important thing is the backup of your NVRAM.
Keep it like a treasure.
I suggest you to make a copy of your NVRAM backup onto an external hard drive.

NOW :

I am not able to understand your boot logo after the flash of the whole stock rom.

Please try once again to flash the stock rom.
I suggest you to use the next version of SP Flash Tool :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Regards
@Cleopatra

Hello Cleopatra, thank you very much for all your work and commitment.
Following your guide I’ve installed TWRP 3.0.3 and all working well and the stock room.
Finally we do not need to go via PC for a recovery entering.
Later on based on the TWRP 3.0.3 I installed Resurrection Remix, the final one.
All went brilliant regarding the installation.
System works flawless but unfortunately I’ve noticed very high battery drain on RR in comparison to the stock system.
I hope it can be resolved in a next issue as RR is much nicer and giving more user settings availability.
hi @"cleopatra",

i got the vernee apollo x from my brother. the phone is running with the original rom but he already updatet it with the ota update from 26.04.2017.

does your guide works with that or is there a way i can back to the factory rom?

thanks and greetings
@tkawa :

Thank you for your compliment.

I suggest you to install the ResurrectionRemix v5.8.3 Final Release.
In the RR Final Release the battery over-consumption is fixed.
I recommend you to follow carefully the installation steps and watch the video-tutorial.
You will find the RR Final Release at post number eleven of the next thread :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Regards

(2017-06-21, 20:18)schulti Wrote: [ -> ]hi @"cleopatra",

i got the vernee apollo x from my brother. the phone is running with the original rom but he already updatet it with the ota update from 26.04.2017.

does your guide works with that or is there a way i can back to the factory rom?

thanks and greetings

@schulti :

Hello.

Are you planning to install the TWRP ?

Regards
(2017-06-20, 20:33)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Regards

@"Cleopatra"

Hello, I have downloaded the last version of SP flash tools and tried again to flash my device. That time it worked, but when I boot up, the device says Invalid IMEI.
I tried flash twrp, and then restore the backup of nvram, but when I reboot, the phone stucks on the boot logo and doesn't boot.
I don't know how it's possible.

Regards
(2017-06-21, 21:48)Etk9 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Regards

@"Cleopatra"

Hello, I have downloaded the last version of SP flash tools and tried again to flash my device. That time it worked, but when I boot up, the device says Invalid IMEI.
I tried flash twrp, and then restore the backup of nvram, but when I reboot, the phone stucks on the boot logo and doesn't boot.

Regards
@Etk9 :

STEPS :

1) Reboot onto TWRP recovery.
2) Install SuperSU.zip
3) Reboot in normal mode.

Regards
(2017-06-21, 22:01)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Regards

@"Cleopatra"

Regards
@Etk9 :

STEPS :

1) Reboot onto TWRP recovery.
2) Install SuperSU.zip
3) Reboot in normal mode.

Regards
Hi, Just done
What is the next step?

Regards
@Etk9 :

Reboot (in normal mode) your phone.
Now the phone do not spontaneously reboots 1 or 2 times.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12