www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Vernee Apollo X - STOCK ROM and TWRP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2017-07-26, 22:09)Pallorfa Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Smiling

The method to flash a stock rom is always the same.

Regards
I can pass the link for the apollo x ?
(2017-07-27, 15:34)Pallorfa Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Thanks.
(2017-07-27, 21:20)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hello. I'm new to using custom rooms. I do not have much knowledge about how to flash or how to do root.
Someone with a good heart (lol) could do a checklist with all the steps to install the version of Nougat in a newly purchased Apollo X. It would be a super tutorial.
Sorry for the bad english.
Regards
Tried everything. I can not create IMEI. No app and no program works.
(2017-08-01, 02:45)Nishin2k Wrote: [ -> ]Tried everything. I can not create IMEI. No app and no program works.

Onto the dialer type the next sequence :

*#*#6813#*#*

Regards
(2017-07-25, 18:48)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Then check if your IMEIs will be show onto About phone-->Status

Regards

After flashing the STOCK ROM, bootloop.......

How can i create or flash secro.img or nvram?
(2017-08-01, 03:26)Nishin2k Wrote: [ -> ]After flashing the STOCK ROM, bootloop.......

How can i create or flash secro.img or nvram?

You seem confused.
Before, you wanted help for IMEI issue.
Now, you have told me about bootloop issue.
Please try to establish a little more clarity on your head.

I never had bootloop issue when I have flashed the stock rom.
Try once again to flash it.

Regards
(2017-07-29, 03:33)rjcordel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I'm new to using custom rooms. I do not have much knowledge about how to flash or how to do root.
Someone with a good heart (lol) could do a checklist with all the steps to install the version of Nougat in a newly purchased Apollo X. It would be a super tutorial.
Sorry for the bad english.
Regards

Can someone help me? Please.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12