www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: s4 clone mt6575 emmc & sd-ext not mounting phone cant restart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2013-11-07, 23:58)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry about the partition. The programme will do the partition for u auto.

Power on yr phone as usual. Run the meteos 65xx partition tool. Choose 2.5 gb(as yr phone is 4gb rom). Run into recovery mode, then format the cache, then install yr rom( the one u created by MTK droid tool, the system .zip file)

Boss my phn is 3.6 Gb & what about previous process?? so, no factory reset, no delvich cache wipe?? only from mount n storage to format cache then advance restore of system.zip...right???
Not advance restore, just use "install" and choose the zip file you have copy to the SD card.
(2013-11-08, 20:50)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]Not advance restore, just use "install" and choose the zip file you have copy to the SD card.

Considering my partitio sizes how much space r u suggesting?? 2 or 2.5 GB??
(2013-11-10, 20:06)kliffroger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-08, 20:50)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]Not advance restore, just use "install" and choose the zip file you have copy to the SD card.

Considering my partitio sizes how much space r u suggesting?? 2 or 2.5 GB??

I will say 2.5 GB . then u have 1gb remain for yr data. 0.5 GB that will be used for the system. U can't see it.

Then get yourself a 8 or 16 or 32 Gb class 10 SD card.
Don't get class 4 SD card. Because the reading speed is a bit slow for a class 4 SD card
Boss all the technique has failed....phn is not rebooting...i have tried flashing without ebr files too...nothing can change the partition..or may be its changing but phn not rebooting...flashing again
(2013-11-20, 19:38)kliffroger Wrote: [ -> ]Boss all the technique has failed....phn is not rebooting...i have tried flashing without ebr files too...nothing can change the partition..or may be its changing but phn not rebooting...flashing again

after partition, boot into the recovery, wipe/factory rest, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache,then install rom, after finish installation, then redo , wipe/factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik again, then reboot again
install rom means only system.zip or u are suggesting any other thing

anyway i did it through system.zip....result phn not booting. Sad Sad
(2013-11-20, 21:07)stevenma61 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
ohh dont tell me abt that article....by seeing that i did the partitioning...n u have helped to recover the phone...anyway thanks for everything..i've gave up the partitioning n switched to link2sd apk
(2013-11-21, 22:28)kliffroger Wrote: [ -> ]ohh dont tell me abt that article....by seeing that i did the partitioning...n u have helped to recover the phone...anyway thanks for everything..i've gave up the partitioning n switched to link2sd apk

ok

if u still want to partition ,

may be u can try to look for EBR1 n EBR2 whih is closer to yr phone spec, then copy it to yr back up rom, n flash it with SP flash tool

good luck
Pages: 1 2 3 4