www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: s4 clone mt6575 emmc & sd-ext not mounting phone cant restart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2013-10-31, 23:53)kliffroger Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks brother...u just give my phone a new life. I had lost the hope to repair my phone. And the true story is i haven't seen ur reply even. yesterday i went through the thread again n found ur reply. awesome bro. Thanks a lot. Though it was really tricky. Because whenever i had tried to connect my phone with my laptop at device manager-COM Port its showing my phone found then within few second it was lost. After 2 days continuous attempt i just able to flash it and now sending my gratitude to u (stevenma61 ). would pls explain me in detail as u write--------[then u can repartition yr rom to 2.5G/2G......, after u repartition , straight away, u had to flash a new rom by CWM(make sure u had put yr new card flash rom in the sd card]

Dear stevenma61,
Same problem me to i,m also unable to view media preloader driver in device manager, when i usb cable plug in phone in off mode the driver just blinking under port/lp driver then phone screen show bettery charging percentage and driver invisible from device manager, my problem is when i boot my phone in home screen message display " unfortunately launcher stopped " then i cant do anything incoming cally can receive. but nothing more do, i thout flash with scatter file but media preloader driver not working pls tell me how media pre loader driver u install.

pls help can u provide back up.
(2013-11-27, 21:55)vims4ever Wrote: [ -> ]Dear stevenma61,
Same problem me to i,m also unable to view media preloader driver in device manager, when i usb cable plug in phone in off mode the driver just blinking under port/lp driver then phone screen show bettery charging percentage and driver invisible from device manager, my problem is when i boot my phone in home screen message display " unfortunately launcher stopped " then i cant do anything incoming cally can receive. but nothing more do, i thout flash with scatter file but media preloader driver not working pls tell me how media pre loader driver u install.

pls help can u provide back up.

not too sure yr problem

there are 3 diffrent driver for a MTK phone to able to talk to computer

1 - android debugging bridge (ADB) that is when yr phone is on n connect to the computer

2 - cdc driver - when yr phone is off with the battery n connect to the computer

3 - MTK 65xx driver, that is when the phone (without battery ) connect to the computer

1 and 3 , we use quite often, especialy item 1 , item 3 - we use it usually when we have a soft brick phone.

for item 3 - if u have not install the driver in the computer, when u connect the phone(without the battery) to the computer, then in computer, under device manager, u will see an unkown device MTK65xx?. if u have install correctly the driver, when u connect the phone (without the battery) to the computer, then in the computer, the device will be shown under device manger, but it will disappear in 1-2 seconds.

try to search under this web , u will find the driver that u need.
hi .. i have S4 clone MT6575_S01 single sim, and i'm trying to find working firmware to flash with flashtool but i can only found the one with dual sim and now my phone is alive but camera not working, baseband is unknown,

does anyone here have the link to MT6575_S01 firmware?

thx a bunch
Sir, do you have any backup ROM of my tablet.. MT6575 Baoxue... please give any link... sir...
Pages: 1 2 3 4