www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Vernee Thor E Corrupted SD card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2017-06-27, 03:39)Thomson Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
the Apollo Helio X25 also has simcard problems (among many others ...).
For this device it helps (until the next restart), to switch once into flight mode and back.
Changing the simcard's places sometimes (not always) let's the Problem disapear for a while (that means for more than one restart). But when it comes back, it is again seen at every restart.
To open and close the slider without changing the simcard's places had no effect for me.
Though it's gone after the flight-mode-switch the issue is annoying, especially as it is recommended (and necessary) to restart the (Helio X25) phone twice a day in order to keep the bootshell script running (I don't know, if this is also used on Thor E).
For me the issue always affects both simcards. I never saw it using only one simcard, but as I usually use two cards I tested this only very few times an cannot be sure , it will never appear if you use only one simcard. As well I never saw only one simcard was detected while two cards were inserted.
For the sake of completeness i should say, that I recognized this behaviour only under the Resurrection Remix ROM and (until now - knock on wood) not under stock ROM.

I'm quite short before the point to return the phone (this is possible for me until the end of June). The lack of simcard detection is however only a minor reason for that ...

Nice regards,
Sam
Unfortunately, my phone has lost the SIM card 1 again. Restart does not solve the problem.
I will try the trick with inserting the cards when the phone is on when I get home and post the results here.

This is getting really annoying indeed.

Update:

I have tried everything like before, and the problem went away.... for 10 seconds. When I laid the phone down on the table, the SIM disappeared.

As a last resort I taped a little piece of paper to the SIM card and put it in. Immediately the SIM is detected.

So, it seems to be a hardware issue. Am I right?
Pages: 1 2 3