www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNEW OFFICIAL FIRMWARE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
iNEW's official website now has firmware posted for the following models:
i2000, i3000, i4000, i6000 and i7000

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
UPDATE for those interested in i6000 firmware

If you've already downloaded the i6000 firmware that was originally listed on inewmobile.com, xda developers forum and [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], there is no need to download i6000 firmware currently posted on iNew Official, as I have verified it is identical.
can you reupload it to sugarsync? baidu is....ggggggggg
so official roms 2 for now?
7-8-13 and this? 17-9-2013?

do you have install guide?

many thanks
(2013-10-19, 15:50)gesamgr Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I did upload a copy of the 6589 upgrade tool with tutorial documentation translated into English: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

UPDATE - The inewphone.com i6000 package is a different build: 20130911_e2006v20_v89_cxq2_fhd_inew

I do suggest caution until we have a better understanding of the files within the zip and how to use them for flashing and recovery.
ok thanks a lot friend
You're welcome
If you wish to try the other [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], I found this video for the SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject online:

It appears to be very easy to follow and should provide a step by step guide... make sure to set 720HD video playback for clear viewing.
Notice of Caution

Please see [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] for example of problem when flashing 2Gb i6000 version phone with firmware downloaded from inewphone.com website.

While we do not know exact cause of problem, I recommend using the firmware located [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] until we determine that the inewphone.com firmware package will not cause your i6000 to malfunction.
(2013-11-01, 10:57)pufferaway Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] for example of problem when flashing 2Gb i6000 version phone with firmware downloaded from inewphone.com website.

While we do not know exact cause of problem, I recommend using the firmware located [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] until we determine that the inewphone.com firmware package will not cause your i6000 to malfunction.

is the firmware on sugarsync newer than this I have?
4.2.1 7-8-2013
(2013-11-03, 21:23)gesamgr Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] which has settings to input specific sensor data for your cameras, display, etc. and may be necessary with this build package.
Hanna gives the dialer codes [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] to access that sensor information and I also posted links to other related forum discussions in that thread. Here is a video showing the use of the SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject tool:
Pages: 1 2 3