www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: a little bit erotic doogee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hallo Doogee fan´s, ive packed all images into 7zip

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

BR from another forum Tongue
Nice teardown. Why did you do it. For fun? Smiling
(2017-07-21, 20:40)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]Nice teardown. Why did you do it. For fun? Smiling
I am curious Big Grin, but it was productive. Flash diffuser was covered by sticker, after remove it, got better Flash Cool , see Pctrs
(2017-07-22, 01:35)furmanoff Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-21, 20:40)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]Nice teardown. Why did you do it. For fun? Smiling
I am curious Big Grin, but it was productive. Flash diffuser was covered by sticker, after remove it, got better Flash Cool , see Pctrs

I also noticed the flash not bright. I guess at the factory assemblers all forgot to take off the sticker?
(2017-07-22, 02:17)ItHurtz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-22, 01:35)furmanoff Wrote: [ -> ]

I also noticed the flash not bright. I guess at the factory assemblers all forgot to take off the sticker?
I don't know why it has been covered, but it is the fact
Thats really interesting, when the rumour started on being the second back camera is a dummy i thought "There was no one brave who teared down this phone yet to check?" and here you are!

Due to the latest update we knew the camera wasn't a dummy, but now we are very sure its not.

Thank you for sharing since very few people could attempt that on a new device.

Curious, did you get it all together working? did you mess something up? lets hope you didn't.
Thanks to theses Photos.
Photos proove that the processor is not a P25 as specified by Doogee but just a P20.
The photo snapshot_[2017.07.21_12.13.48].jpg show the proc nummer :
MT6757V
the last picture shows that the cpu is MT6757V, which should be Helio P20. But DOOGEE tell everyone, the MIX is installed with P25......
@furmanoff

Do you have 6GB version or 4GB version Doogee Mix?
(2017-07-22, 15:55)ItHurtz Wrote: [ -> ]@furmanoff

Do you have 6GB version or 4GB version Doogee Mix?

Yes, maybe the 4GB are installed with a P20 and the 6 GB with a P25 ?
Pages: 1 2