www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need ROM for Mediateck MT6581V ZH960-MB-V4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2017-09-20, 03:02)hiphopboy Wrote: [ -> ]mrx132 , can i have it? please share the link to download, is good to have twrp recovery included
thank you very much
I'm working on it, give me a few days. I need to understand how to save a rom without my data.

Inviato dal mio PRO 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
how to fix my tab, totally brick, sob... T.T
sp flash firmware needed..
any updates available on this topic?
Hello all. One hope of you. I bought a tablet for my daughter for a birthday, but accidentally broke it during the setup. Now it does not load. I need scatter and backup of firmware. Help me, please.
few months past already, anybody can help us?
If can, please use mtk droid tool to backup your stock rom and share us your link.
For backup guide can search on website.
it was easy.
Hey from Germany.

I got an Tablet (fake of course) named Jlinksz T1000 that meet the device specifics you asked for
Zh960-V4.0 with an mt6582 processor labled as 6592T wich is fake of course.
I read about your problems here and i hope i can help with my backup of my stock rom to help you guys to solve your problems.

drive.google.com/open?id=1-boICc-alRxAik4WZkLdbOSLzg8hMczd Add the http: slash slash pls.

Inside the zip file is an screenshot of the device specs from droid tools.

Hope that helps .You know that sharing is caring Big Grin
(2017-12-06, 15:31)L8ter78 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey from Germany.

I got an Tablet (fake of course) named Jlinksz T1000 that meet the device specifics you asked for
Zh960-V4.0 with an mt6582 processor labled as 6592T wich is fake of course.
I read about your problems here and i hope i can help with my backup of my stock rom to help you guys to solve your problems.

drive.google.com/open?id=1-boICc-alRxAik4WZkLdbOSLzg8hMczd Add the http: slash slash pls.

Inside the zip file is an screenshot of the device specs from droid tools.

Hope that helps .You know that sharing is caring Big Grin

Hey Germany Bro. i'm from Malaysia
I have try your firmware, When switch power, it show Big Mediatek Logo Big Grin
then i see Android Logo keep blinking for 1 minutes.
It not working, Thanks anyway Big Grin
Looks like same board id have little different than others.

i brought another same model tablet of mine.
My tablet able to charge back after flash the preloader file.
Some how, it was different board id from the previous one.
It was weird, your firmware doesn't have preloader, ebr1. ebr2, and mbr. this 4 files.
(2017-12-06, 23:32)hiphopboy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Germany Bro. i'm from Malaysia
I have try your firmware, When switch power, it show Big Mediatek Logo Big Grin
then i see Android Logo keep blinking for 1 minutes.
It not working, Thanks anyway Big Grin
Looks like same board id have little different than others.

i brought another same model tablet of mine.
My tablet able to charge back after flash the preloader file.
Some how, it was different board id from the previous one.
It was weird, your firmware doesn't have preloader, ebr1. ebr2, and mbr. this 4 files.

I'am sorry to hear that it is not working for you.Maybe it will work for other people.
(2017-12-07, 00:12)L8ter78 Wrote: [ -> ]I'am sorry to hear that it is not working for you.Maybe it will work for other people.

Worked here, unbelievability thankful......

other thoughts.....

it failed at first without the android partition, i will upload the other partitions missing from this upload, together this mainboard firmware salvage post should be complete (less IMEI serials).

Massive thanks L8ter78, considering some donations/compensation your way....

-----EDIT-----
added MBR, preloader, EBR's and edited the scatter to point to the correct system.ext4.img file
(2017-12-06, 23:32)hiphopboy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Germany Bro. i'm from Malaysia

most people offering tech assist wont provide preloaders by rule of thumb because if its the wrong rom by means of human error the preloader will prevent most from repairing.... just a rule of thumb.... i've posted the missing files to assist the asssist Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7