www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need ROM for Mediateck MT6581V ZH960-MB-V4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2018-02-27, 20:54)lentmain Wrote: [ -> ]     Did you load TWRP recovery..?   I can't get mine to accept a new recovery..., or a new ROM...   I did seem to root it with a Chinese root program...  Didn't understand it while running it..., but Root Checker says it's rooted....
                I thought GAPPS was supposed to be in your root drive when you Flashed your ROM..??   
         No one really explains all the steps to replace the Chine program with a dual sims Rom.., like a 7.1 Nougat or what is after 6.0 Marshmallow....

mtk droid root & tools require to create scatter file to flash twrp recovery ,then using sp flash tool to flash it.
I try many method to install GAPPS. Some how this system have block it?
I have try install aptoide for testing, still facing the problem on download or install apps
If you install successfully, please teach me  Wink
looks like modifying custom prop from custom folder will work!!
new flashable file already done.

Good luck guys !
GAPPS is not easy to install, i took me long time to figure out.
I have search lots of correct gapps for kitkat version, DPI, and Arm architecture
Different name of apk file on system/priv-app will work.
ftp:// [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] I`m use this firware. But the touchscreen doesn't work right.
(2018-03-02, 11:18)Visuale Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] I`m use this firware. But the touchscreen doesn't work right.

Hello i'm glad to have found this post since i also need to freshly flash my tablet which processor is zh960-mbv4.0.

Thanks so far for the partitions sent before, unfortunately it was a fail for me, the android logo keeps blinking.

So question about the rar file in ftp (vEN00C4-GMS), how did you manage to flash your tablet with it?

Thx in advance.
(2018-03-11, 09:26)spic Wrote: [ -> ]Hello i'm glad to have found this post since i also need to freshly flash my tablet which processor is zh960-mbv4.0.

Thanks so far for the partitions sent before, unfortunately it was a fail for me, the android logo keeps blinking.

So question about the rar file in ftp (vEN00C4-GMS), how did you manage to flash your tablet with it?

Thx in advance.

Android logo keep blinking because that firmware is for board ZH107.
Look from my previous post for ZH960 firmware.
Hello, nice to meet you
I came here from Japan
My rom is MT6582__K1001_SP ........ joya82_wet_kk__4.4.2__KT096H_1,150828
is.
Recognized by zh 960
Is there firmware in somewhere?
Does anyone know that?
(2017-09-20, 00:49)mrx132 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi hip, ihave rooted my tablet and installed twrp if you what i can give you my rom to flash. Im not sure how i do but We can try.
   How did you install TWRP.?    I've tried and tried and it won't install TWRP...  Mine is rooted...
hello guys
who can need me please ?
i have a probleme in my tablat ZH960 it not work
and i want a flash for this tablet
i need firmware : ZH960-MB-V5.0
thanks you very much!
hello

The board number is k1001 mb v 3.0

does anyone know it? Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7