www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK6589 MTK6577 MTK6575 COM Auto Driver Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mtk6737t driver, mtk6750 driver, mtk6797 driver, mt6735 driver, mtk6753 driver, mtk6580 driver, mtk helio p10 driver, mtk helio p20 driver, mtk helio x20 driver, mtk helio x25 driver

This application will install USB com port drivers for MediaTek devices as listed below:

1."VID_0E8D&PID_0003" (FeaturePhone & Smartphone BootROM - MTK USB Port)
2."VID_0E8D&PID_0023&MI_00" (FeaturePhone - MTK USB Modem Port)
3."VID_0E8D&PID_0023&MI_02" (FeaturePhone - MTK USB Debug Port)
4."VID_0E8D&PID_2000" (SmartPhone - Preloader USB Port)
5."VID_0E8D&PID_2001" (SmartPhone - DA USB Port)
6."Vid_0E8D&PID_2006&MI_02" (SmartPhone - Kernel Gadget USB port, Please customize your kernel VID/PID)
"Vid_0E8D&PID_2007"
"Vid_0E8D&PID_200a&MI_02"

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Mirror: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
i have download 2times,but cannot exract ,could you fix this please?
Hello, I just downloaded and extracted no problems. Maybe try a different zip utility.
i have problem to put scatter mtk6575, from were?
Hello everybody!
What is happening with my USB VCOM Port? As yours can see in the video, I plug the S4-MT6572 usb with the phone switched off and without battery. Then the USB VCOM Port are identified, but then they disappear, even without removing the usb cable... and this is repeated ever and ever...

PS: All device drivers have been installed
Watch this video for example:
(2013-12-15, 21:35)Dooha_Bd Wrote: [ -> ]i have download 2times,but cannot exract ,could you fix this please?

Try extract with 7zip, dont use Winrar.
file extention is 7z
(2014-02-22, 04:29)rsalomao Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody!
What is happening with my USB VCOM Port? As yours can see in the video, I plug the S4-MT6572 usb with the phone switched off and without battery. Then the USB VCOM Port are identified, but then they disappear, even without removing the usb cable... and this is repeated ever and ever...

If you are using SP Flashtools - don't plug your phone into the USB until you have
set Flashtool off - The correct drivers will then be loaded and FlashTools will do its stuff !! Just keep your phone unplugged untill you are happy with the set-up you want to flash .
(2014-04-30, 22:57)Tamsin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-22, 04:29)rsalomao Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody!

If you are using SP Flashtools - don't plug your phone into the USB until you have
set Flashtool off - The correct drivers will then be loaded and FlashTools will do its stuff !! Just keep your phone unplugged untill you are happy with the set-up you want to flash .

hello I feel the same that appears and disappears ago?
working fine with 7x-x64 version of windows
tq

regards
good job sir
Pages: 1 2