www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Fastest Launcher?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi I'm pretty new to the whole thing of Android (been using apple products but wanted to try something new) and I'm looking for a quick and responsive Launcher App whit a clean and simple look. Any Suggestions?
Yes. Absolutely. Smart Launcher. It's lesser known, but it's without question my favorite for the very reasons you listed above. It's SUPER clean and SUPER fast. I love it as much as I love breakfast burritos. Possibly even more.

Also, welcome to the world of Android! I've been here for almost a year (coming from years of Blackberry loyalty) and am totally loving it now.
Seems like an excellent App, going to have to check it out! Thanks!
Check out Nova Launcher as well. Fast, clean launcher with great configuration possibilities Smiling
Go Launcher has been working well for me, although I wouldn't call it "clean"; there's a lot of bloat stuff it dumps on your screen by default, though you can easily get rid of it if you want.

Gonna check out smart launcher; it does sound like exactly what I want in a launcher.

The thing I don't like about Nova is that I'd have to pay to get something so simple as the ability to change the size of icons... I like to have small icons so I actually get a benefit out of having a high res 5+ inch screen.

Apex is decent, but I've never quite been able to get it to work smoothly without much lag.
I think Smart Launcher is the fastest launcher. But I always return to GoLauncher, my alltime favourite launcher, very customizable and lots of (super)themes available!
3Dlanucher is the smoothest for me.
+1 Nova Launcher
Go launcher was the way to go some months ago, but it's full of ads, notifications and crapware all over now. Nova launcher is the way to go, fastest and easiest to customise launcher i've ever used.
Imho, Nova Launcher with the scroll speed settings on "Faster than light",
is one of the fastest launcher on the market.
I try the competitors but I always return to Nova.
Pages: 1 2 3