www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: need rom note 3 clone SM-N9006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Please help rom for clone Note 3 MT6572 Dual Core 1.3GHz ram 512MB LCD 5.5inch...thank very much
Hardware MT6572
Model SM-N9006
Build number JSS15J.N9006ZCUBMI5
Build date UTC 20131028-042005
Android 4.3
Baseband MOLY WR8 W1315 MD WG MP V1, 2013/05/22 10:08 Kernel v 3.4.5 (tongxuan@mht-server03) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Mon Oct 28 12:16:01 CST 2013
LCD Driver IC : 1-otm9605_dsi_vdo_qhd
men can u give me a backup from your phone please, i need the baseband, the erb2, some files please...
I would like some of that firmware as well. will really appriciate it.
thanks.
i make a backup of my phobe before bricked.. now my phone is working im gonna unpload later and ill give u the links...
after flashing do a full wipe...
uploading right now
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
that's the first part including the cahe.img, boot.img, if they lose imei databse ...

[Admin: Post translated to English. Please post only in English outside of international forums]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] data.img
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] EBR1.bin
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] LK.bin
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] LOGO.bin
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] MBR.bin
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] mt6572 sacatter_mmc
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] PRELOADER.bin
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] custom recovery.img
tomorrow i upload the last 2 parts :
system.img and uboot.bin
meanwhile download that if u hace a backup of your system u can flash right now.
not for cwm.. this is for flashtools... just download and flash thru sp flashtools....now i upload the last two files system and uboot.img.. but its to slow upload that files and are bigger more than 500mb
(2014-01-08, 11:51)leo_hacker82 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] data.img
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] EBR1.bin
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] LK.bin
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] LOGO.bin
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] MBR.bin
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] mt6572 sacatter_mmc
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] PRELOADER.bin
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] custom recovery.img
tomorrow i upload the last 2 parts :
system.img and uboot.bin
meanwhile download that if u hace a backup of your system u can flash right now.

Thank u veryyy much < please upload the last two files , becouse my phone is dead dew to wrong Rom ( is that will work after the device is dead ???)
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] system.img
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] uboot.bin

with that files u can unbrick your cell phone thru sp flashtools....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6