www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: new roms for X508
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
helllllllllllllllllooooo guys i was working to port MIUI v5 ROM for my X508 Rolleyes i will upload it soon Blush and i will create new custom roms for x508
now first MIUI v5 ROM on x508 hope you guys enjoy it
[Image: t2gc.png] [Image: 95r0.png][Image: i20b.png][Image: k8wv.png][Image: ee3o.png][Image: 01hd.png]
Download
link is dead now i'll upload it as soon as possible
what is x508?
(2013-12-28, 14:41)gesamgr Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
very good! where can I buy them in Europe?
(2013-12-28, 20:46)gesamgr Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
thank you man for your efforts , please give me the steps for install your new rom MIUI V5.
[quote='superuser590'
[/quote]

This is great. But you did not update the android version. You only customized your versionBig Grin. Would you please upgrade it to Kit-Kat or to a newer android version?
Wink

Thanks
(2013-12-28, 08:42)superuser590 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hey Superuser its looking very good but link u r provided is not working... shows file not found... where can i see & can download this ROM... can u help me to find some other good ROM for Xtouch X508???
(2013-12-28, 08:42)superuser590 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

this Download link is not working... the page shows, there is no file... do u successfully running this ROM???
Pages: 1 2