www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK SP Flash Tool alternative for flashing MT6582, MT6589, MT6592, MT6589T, MT6577
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is for flashing firmware, ROMs, CWM, recoveries or anything else you may need to flash. It's an alternative app to SP Flash Tool. Actually this one is branded by Mediatek themselves. It's called simply 'Flash Tool'.

It can be used with the same scatters that MTK Droid Tools creates and that SP Flash Tool is compatible with.

Newest release:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Latest versions:

MTK Flash Tool
http://ge.tt/4wpg7UA1/v/0?c

MTK Flash Tool 5.1352 -> http://ge.tt/2K2jdYh1/v/0?c
Alternate Download 5.1352 -> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

New flash tool released for flashing / read back MT6732 MT6752, as well as all other MT MTK SoC

Mega Download SP MTK Flash Tool 5.1452 5.1452.00.000:

MediaFire Download SP MTK Flash Tool 5.1452 5.1452.00.000:

Show Content
Can it work with MT6572 ?
Can it work with mt6575 with ics
Thumbs UpMaker Knows BestThumbs Up

Thanks for your post. I was able to re-flash my new "Symphony W128" which is a MTK 6582 based device.

While trying to download a recovery; which was actually not for the phone, the partitions were broken and my Sim cards were not working. "No Sim card detected" message were showing. I was lucky to make scatter file and backup using droid tool before. Using the SP flash tool I wasn't able to re-flash the backup. Some error messages were shown. But with this tool I was able to re-flash the backup ROM after 12 hrs of nonstop working.

Thanks. Many many thanks.LubLubLub
hey khonshu tht link you supplied for the mtk flash tool click on download and nothing happeneds...?
Cant make a scatter file because backup is not possible with mtk tools. Without the scatter file can't install CWM to root that way. Easy root and One click not working. damn.
can it work with MPIE MP707 ????
Thank you for this new tool.. works perfect for mtk6589... great work

thanks
Hi noob here.. trying to flash the ROM for lenovo A859.. it take more then an hours without any indicator movement. Is that normal.
No that is not normal.
Just try again.
Also try to quickly reinsert the battery when flashing is about to start.
Pages: 1 2 3 4