www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Star B94M MTK6589 CWM recovery and root
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Full tutorial on the main site - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

A user had a soft-brick with the previous recovery. This new one is tried and tested.

Quick and dirty:

• Install [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and verify in device manager
• Download and Copy [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] to your external SD
• Download and extract this [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
• Download, extract and run [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and load appropriate scatter
• Turn Off Phone, pull out the battery for 5 seconds and put it back in
• Click 'Download' on Flash Tools
• Plug in Phone - You will see it install the recovery. It should finish with a green circle
• Boot into recovery by holding vol+ and power together
• Select 'update from SD'
• Navigate to the previously copied superuser zip and select it
• Reboot and verify root

Gizbeat won't be held responsible if your phone bricks or dies. You attempt at your own risk.
it's work at samsung galaxy note 2 clone gt-n7100 ???
don´t think so, display even display siz eis completly different. You can try to port it.
Gizbeat, I've broken the phone, trying to recovery some thing was wrong and now the screen appears the logo of miz and I can't do anything.Do you now a way to relive the phone?
Okay Clauri, first do this

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I don't think the problem is the drivers, but install the PDAnet drivers anyways, just to be sure.

When you're finished making your scatter map,

Then, [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and extract them into the folder with the scatter map.

Flash with SP.

Report back.
As you kown I'm very leader, occurs and error.I put it below, don't worry I will try tomorrow wiht more calm and hope to do it well. The pc recognized the phone because it show the caracters of the phone.If there is the way to do it I will insist.Thank you for all.
I will start for the begining.

[attachment=89]
(2013-04-23, 04:38)clauri Wrote: [ -> ]As you kown I'm very leader, occurs and error.I put it below, don't worry I will try tomorrow wiht more calm and hope to do it well. The pc recognized the phone because it show the caracters of the phone.If there is the way to do it I will insist.Thank you for all.
I will start for the begining.

Try the new ROM tutorial Clauri.

Or you can edit the scatter file so only the recovery info remains and click "Upgrade Firmware" instead of download.
hello, I'm going to lend a little more of your time. The message above seem as I need a upgrade firware,and I have another message from the mtk droid. About the new rom I can't achieve, wiht crome I go to donwloads and the folder is empty as well wiht the plugin.[attachment=90][attachment=91]
Clauri,

I fixed the link in the ROM thread, please look again.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I understand that for installing a rom you should to be root, and I'm in the middle of the way, I think...
Pages: 1 2 3