www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Modify] Modify / Change Partitions MTK6582, MTK6589, MTK6592, MTK6589T, MTK6577
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: ALHt3J9.jpg]

This is what MTK Droid Tools shows.
do you have an SD card inserted there? it doesn't look like you have enough space to repartition. what does it show you in settings > storage? write down the internal and phone storage sizes indicated there. the total size and free size.
Yeah i have a sd card in the sd card slot. 1 GB one.

On Internal Storage it says:
Total space: 16.00 GB
Available: -1236549120.00GB
Apps: 17.08 GB
Cached data: 75.42 MB

Phone storage:
Total space: 17.84 MB
Available: 14.41 MB

It says i have an SD card with Total Space: 16.53, but i have one which has 1 GB. So the values in the phone are completely wrong. In CPU-Z i have:

Internal Storage: 0.51 GB
Available Storage: 0.16 GB

That's all the info i saw...I saw that you can install a SD card in the internal storage for these chinese clones (on a Youtube video, there is a slot). Probably gonna do that, i don't know.
By the way, since the soft on the phone is clearly bugged (most likely not Android either) and it doesn't show the storage sizes correctly, doesn't let me change the installation to SD card (i mounted an 8 GB SD card and yet it still uses the Internal Storage as main installation path), etc.

Is it possible to format the phone and install a new ROM, one that works perfectly and shows the storage as it should? It doesn't matter if there's a risk for the phone to bug out, it's a clone and i don't care that much. I just want to make the phone work properly.
the link in the fisrt post are not longer available. where I can find how to modify the partiion
Pages: 1 2 3