www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: NFC + WIFI Tip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A forum member (RobertowNL) [snip] has made an thread about his first day experience with the Inew V3.

[snip]

One of the tips was that NFC didn't work and he used tweezers to pull out the connectors a bit as seen on this photo
[Image: qXWID9W.jpg?1]
After that NFC works perfect.

Wifi used power saving options (when screen goes black wifi stops). After disabling some powersaving options in android Wifi worked better (for long distance of the wifi router).

He also made pictures of the Phone

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And some Sample pictures with the phone

(2014-01-08, 22:21)luckyjan Wrote: [ -> ]One of the tips was that NFC didn't work and he used tweezers to pull out the connectors a bit as seen on this photo
After that NFC works perfect.

Hah! Nice trick! Smiling That went through my mind too. I also thought there's no real contact between the connectors.
I'll keep that in mind if it happens to mine when it arrives.
Looks great! Thanks for the tip. Ordered mine from 1949deal.com (great communication from them) on New Year's Eve, and I just got my tracking number today. Wonder how long it'll take for EMS to reach Bangkok.
The 2 outdoor pictures where made through a window (so you see some glow).
(2014-01-08, 22:21)luckyjan Wrote: [ -> ][snip]

One of the tips was that NFC didn't work and he used tweezers to pull out the connectors a bit as seen on this photo

Also I have had to pull out the two contacts.
I have noticed that the antenna sticker attached to the back on my cover is not 100% aligned with the area marked on the case it should be attached to. Therefore, the two tiny phone connectors may miss the antenna contact points. Check if you can see tiny pressure marks from the contacts on the antenna. The antenna misalignement could be reason for NFC issues.

Pulling the contacts alone may not always help. I am not sure if you could tear off the antenna and realign it, though.
hi i had the same problem too. you just have to press on the spot where those small 2 pins are. you have to press the rear case to the pins on the specific spot.
hi again, sorry dont know how to edit a comment so i post again...
In the picture you see where you have to press in order to connect the pins on the phone with the antenna which is attached to the backcover. I think there is no need to pull the pins. This worked fine with my inew v3.
[Image: d3L5tp3.jpg?1]
Yes a lot of people is missing that.This info it is already on the first post.
(2014-02-01, 15:20)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]Yes a lot of people is missing that.This info it is already on the first post.

And probably these two chinese letters below the arrow tell that too, but guess what - most people can't read chinese, so it's easier for some people to pull out the pins, than start learning chinese Smiling I guess that's the "benefit" of a chinese phone (having instructions in chinese) Smiling
Pages: 1 2 3