www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Fix] iNew v3 date & time settings crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since I don't have this problem, I can't test the fix. It's just a guess that it may be language related. But not sure.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Users who are having this issue, please give this a go
  • Install Xposed installer
  • Install Xposed through the installer
  • Soft reboot or reboot
  • Within Xposed, download and install GravityBox
  • Enable GravityBox in Xposed Modules
  • Launch GravityBox from home screen or app drawer
  • Scroll to bottom General Fixes > Fix Date&Time settings crash
  • Reboot

Let us know your results.
worked now its fixed
Wow,
New window opened in Android, just wow.

The issue is fixed and the other settings is incredible now who need custom roms Smiling
I installed the apk from other page, Installed Gr.Box, but get this error:
"GravityBox system framework not responding. Exiting. Went back to xposed and try to update, but get a message full of java.**** stuffs and List is updated and changes will become active after reboot, but nothing happens. My phone is not rooted, is that the problem?
Uninstall Xposed and start over fresh.
(2014-01-15, 03:27)naB4o Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
I finally managed to root the phone, and the fix worked for me, everything is perfect now. Smiling
Great. Glad to hear it. And btw, for everyone experienced with Android Terminal, it can also be set using the date command like this:

su
date -s “yyyymmdd.hhmmss”
Didn't have the time and date problems and downloaded xposed and gravity box out of pure interest and its great.

A thanks to gizbeat and burs for there insight and giving me the confidence to use these tools.
(2014-01-12, 19:03)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Since I don't have this problem, I can't test the fix. It's just a guess that it may be language related. But not sure.

I think I've found an simple trick.

After doing a hard reset or install a new rom:
- Start up the phone without sim
- Disable automatic update date
- Reboot your phone by entering the sim.

from this moment on, the problem of updating the date no longer occurs even if rehabilitated automatic update.
Pages: 1 2