www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need help PAC-man ROM want source code inew v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-02-14, 01:47)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]Even without the monkey the link it doesn't work.

Then you're doing something wrong. Don't copy-paste the link, because it's displayed in shortend format (noticed '...' in the link?). First click on the link, then remove the monkey from the address bar of your browser.
link work ok after removing monkey and it says about this [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
let`s hope someone maybe geekgirl ?? can take this code and fix inew v3 issues
Can confirm link is working.
Downloaded the Blu Life Play S source / kernel wich should be of the same chipset MT6582 as our shiny Inew V3. Will this be of any help?

[Image: KseqDGH.png]
slow server 0.1mbps or so.. really need some sleep, yes it will be useful as it contains sources for the same soc but might be not exactly the same device so to use it directly for v3 is still hardware specific, if besides the soc also the sources are included such as right type lcd/touchscreen then it would be able to build the right kernel to boot from
(2014-02-14, 00:20)Burs Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(remove MONKEY from the link Smiling)

idont have a clue =/
(2014-02-14, 16:38)faz844 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(remove MONKEY from the link Smiling)

idont have a clue =/
Well, could you redirect pac-man folks to this thread, or the other thread which has instructions on how to obtain the source files? Maybe that's all they need.

(2014-02-14, 09:02)GeekGirl Wrote: [ -> ]slow server 0.1mbps or so..

My download goes at full speed. It's an FTP server, maybe it has download limitations at specific time intervals. The whole package weighs about 5GB (I'm on 80% now), so if you tell me what exactly you need, maybe I can upload just part of it to MediaFire.
I'm in the process of reuploading all the source code files to MediaFire if anyone's interested.
All links are in other thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-02-15, 05:42)Burs Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

thanks inbox me it and i will pass it on the the pac-man rom guys and fingers crossed they will do us a inew v3 rom Big Grin
OK, great. Today I uploaded more than half of it, and tomorrow I will upload the rest.
EDIT: everything is up and available for download.
Interesting.... Blu announces KitKat on their Life/Studio/Vivo models here on FB. Maybe they reading this thread too Smiling

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]"
Pages: 1 2 3