www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: What's your favorite camera app for iNew v3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
1.0.3 improves the noise of the high ISO pics, (so at least for me this is A MUST)
Yeah I hear you, but not all of us have the same priorities. And bigger doesn't always mean better. For example, unified partition in 1.0.4 (for me at least). But when I realized my "issues" with the phone are no where near to what others are having, I stayed on 1.0.1. I'm waiting for a better rom in regards to battery life and screen-on time. Camera is sufficiently good enough for me (and I'm in no need for nightly pics at all).
I agree thats why I said "at least for me". But also there are other system improvements, stability etc at the newer version and you are three versions behind!
I am on 1.0.3 because of the unified internal storage.
it's been a month that I'm using the phone on 1.0.1 firmware . and I haven't had any problem with anything so far.
I managed to increase my onscreen time to 5 hours with some tricks ,
otg , nfc , everything works fine. (expect this not turning on flash while focusing)
and available newer firmwares are not something that we can rely on. because there are still things that need to be fixed.
so why would I risk all the good things that I have on this rom now and upgrade to a newer "Not complete" rom? I just wait for a better update which is on the way (at least I hope it's on the way!!)
(2014-02-17, 23:42)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]I agree thats why I said "at least for me". But also there are other system improvements, stability etc at the newer version and you are three versions behind!
I am on 1.0.3 because of the unified internal storage.

Actualy you're only one version ahead of us, and one version behind the newest one too Smiling
And regarding system stability, I find no stability issues at all. Improvements yes, probably, but not major ones (except maybe less noisy images using high ISO as you already said).
(2014-02-15, 06:39)danyno1 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

are you sure that the Lenovo Super Camera does turn the flash on while focusing??
In the [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] by [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] the camera does flash for focus.
(2014-02-18, 02:30)jlm_kema Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

are you sure that the Lenovo Super Camera does turn the flash on while focusing??
In the [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] by [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] the camera does flash for focus.
in all of the other newer roms , it does too, it's only a bug in 1.0.1 rom. so any newer version doesnt have this problem
Hi,new user from Spain,My phone INEW V3-E, with number cxq_v3_inew_v1.0.4 compilation with kernel version dated Fri Jan 17 2014 11:28:07 CT, has a problem with the camera.
The camera is unable to focus at short distances and therefore is not able to read QR codes, and certainly not able to take pictures focusing at close range, both with good lighting as daylight.
On the other hand the camera at any time made pictures with opening F2.0 as indicated advertising, if not always opening F2.2.
I´m trying with Lenovo,A better camera and Camera FV Apps, with the same results. Somebody know any solution?
(2014-02-19, 03:44)suprusa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,new user from Spain,My phone INEW V3-E, with number cxq_v3_inew_v1.0.4 compilation with kernel version dated Fri Jan 17 2014 11:28:07 CT, has a problem with the camera.
The camera is unable to focus at short distances and therefore is not able to read QR codes, and certainly not able to take pictures focusing at close range, both with good lighting as daylight.
On the other hand the camera at any time made pictures with opening F2.0 as indicated advertising, if not always opening F2.2.
I´m trying with Lenovo,A better camera and Camera FV Apps, with the same results. Somebody know any solution?

will you please put some samples for us to see how it exactly looks like?
do you tap on the screen so that it focuses before capture??
have changed any setting in the camera app recently?
I remember having this problem on my previous phone , which was solved by changing Rom.
Sorry for the delay, but this is amazing, I start to prepare your photos and ask me ......... everything works OK, well focused at close range with light and without light and read QR codes perfectly. I do not understand because I did not and now yes, but I'm glad, now if I say it is a great phone, I still see openings to F2.0, but who knows maybe someday appear. Thanks for your interest.
Pages: 1 2 3