www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: What's your favorite camera app for iNew v3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's the autofocus which stops the camera from focusing on short distance objects. I had the same problem so I switched off auto focus and went to manual focus and now it's taking excellent close range pictures. In most situations auto focus is fine but sometimes for those great shots to get the exact focus you'll have to do it manually. I'm not sure if the original camera allows you to choose manual focusing but lenovo super camera allowed me to choose. This Lenovo super camera is great, I will install it in all my androids and every future android I get.
for video recording, I think in general capturing videos with manual focus setting makes much better videos.

do we have anything to make the camera focus on someone or something and then track it while recording?
for example like this : I want to set someone's face as focus point. where ever he moves , the focus point follows him.

on auto focus setting , when ever I shoot a moving object (for example a kid on
Swing moving forward and backward) I don't get a sharp and clear video. on play back video it gets so blurry and laggy and it's obvious that it looses focus all the time .
is it ok or I'm just being picky on a 180$ phone's camera a lot? is there any way to fix this or maybe get better results?
(2014-02-21, 02:57)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]for video recording, I think in general capturing videos with manual focus setting makes much better videos.

do we have anything to make the camera focus on someone or something and then track it while recording?
for example like this : I want to set someone's face as focus point. where ever he moves , the focus point follows him.

on auto focus setting , when ever I shoot a moving object (for example a kid on
Swing moving forward and backward) I don't get a sharp and clear video. on play back video it gets so blurry and laggy and it's obvious that it looses focus all the time .
is it ok or I'm just being picky on a 180$ phone's camera a lot? is there any way to fix this or maybe get better results?

anyone??
Wow.
Lenovo camera is indeed fantastic.
I am on the newer 1.0.1 and it does flash when focusing.
The only thing it doesn't do is burst photos.
A continuous press on the shutter button makes 2 sounds but takes one image (after it freezes) and when I set the mode to burst, one click makes many sounds but takes no pictures.
Since I don't think I'll use this feature I don't care, every other aspect of the Lenovo camera is terrific. And if I ever need to take a burst mode shot I'll use the stock camera for that.
yup. i would say it's really one of the best camera apps. unfortunately, because it's not available freely there are some (minor) bugs.
on my inew it works quite well, but sometimes it becomes unresponsive for a few seconds, i had it crash once.
most of the settings work (have not tried everything - so most)
the pictures are considerably better than with the standard app.
focus is also faster.
after using this app for a while now, i even have to say it's better than the Samsung camera app. Samung's is nearer to the standard Android app in terms of looks.
what i don't like about Snap it see it - the added gallery.
I actually like the design of the gallery, except that it's a bit laggy when it boots up. I also noticed the camera when booting up is just slightly laggy compared to stock, but once it's running it's very responsive.
For some reason on my phone the "write to" locations in the SNAPit camera are reversed. When I choose write to sd card it writes to phone so to write to sd card I need to choose write to phone memory.
lenovo camera app worries me. It can be a great cam app but what did it need granted access to send sms and make calls among others ??? Strange, very strange.
I think because of the way the google licenses work, many apps need permissions they don't really use.
But with the camera - e.g., after taking a photo, from within the app you can open it to view in the gallery (SEEit gallery in the Lenovo's case) and share it. If you share it as mms, the camera will need access to messaging and phonebook. If you want the camera to add a location tag, it needs access to GPS, etc.
Pages: 1 2 3