www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [ROM] H9008 Stock firmware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is from MTK Droid Tool readback. Sufficient for flashing back to original state, though it doesn't include the radio or baseband files.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hi if I may, could I get a copy of your radio file I lost mine for this phone H9008. Thank you!!!!

Hi could I get a copy of your radio file from dev, please I can't call out or get hardly any signal. Thank you
Stock rom from my H9008 -

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-03-07, 12:12)Airionfoo Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thank you sir !!!!!!!CryingThumbs Up
Thank you for the ROM, but it didn't do much. Can I get a copy of your radio file? Please, I have the imei s but only 3g is given. If I can get a copy of your radio file l can be up and running. Thank you Sir!!!!
can you direct where exactly to obtain this radio file?
Thru' root browser in root directory or using mobileuncle tools.
Please enlighten !
If you have root explore, click root explore go to dev/radio, its close to the bottom. Long press click copy, paste in sdcard, copy to your computer send to my email= [email protected] or send it to a download site like 4share is a good one. Thank thank you so much!!!
Seems unable to copy the radio directory / files into sdcard.
All files are "zero" byte.
The process of copying of the 13 files was continuous.

Checked with Mobileuncle tools - under " radio "
The files are over written each time you boot the phone.

I suggest you change another sim card and try out again.
MY FONE IS SAYING query current mode failed when i boot and in mobile uncle tool

what does that mean, my sims can not be seen
Was it all along that the simcard was not detected at boot.
Detected but no signal.

Which is the situation.
Pages: 1 2