www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Exist a new rom 1.0.3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-03-02, 19:56)cmachado0 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

It still the same file.
But seems there are some interesting downloads there.
Anyone care to check it out? I'm not especialy good with chinese This sucks
Today, i installed the "new" rom and i noticed nothing important on battery consumption...
But, i noticed much more smooth responce, even if i have less than 100 mb ram available...
No lags.
I had the 103 version
Maybe thays because you have less apps installed or life less messy app data files on your device. Install all the previous apps that you had and give it a week or ten 10 days of normal useage. Then see if it's still smooth or just like before.
It is funny because on my iNew V3, using google now, I received a link to this "new" rom. I saw inside de zip file has an update.zip too.
Can you test air gesture?
There was also an update on the last day of February at that cloud:

cxq_v3_inew_v1.0.3.zip 2014-02-28 08:14

So we have 1.03.zip posted 3 times... 28.02. 01.03. and 03.03.
(2014-03-03, 12:30)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe thays because you have less apps installed or life less messy app data files on your device. Install all the previous apps that you had and give it a week or ten 10 days of normal useage. Then see if it's still smooth or just like before.

Re-installed everything, as before, throught titanium backup
Could you check the date of kernel version in settings?
Here it is...

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
The date is the same of 1.04
Another upload for 1.03 today
Pages: 1 2 3