www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Cynogenmod KitKat roms for MK6589 Devices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-03-18, 22:01)linr76 Wrote: [ -> ]which model do you have?
inew has been fairly frequent with bringing fixes and updates to their line of products.
maybe your problems can be resolved by upgrading to the latest available fw for your model.

regarding the barely audible call volume - there are some tricks you can try with the MTK engineering mode (like raise volume levels) but it can and will damage your phone if you are not carful. (Zopo seem to have similar problems and it has been described many times - try searching for "Zopo C2 sound volume mtk)
Gizbeat has posted a very informative thread about how to fix your GPS problems - did you have a look at that?

on a side note, i honestly do not think you will find anything nearly comparable to a Samsung Note 3 in the chinese market.
i have had a my share of Samsung phones as well (D880, Leo 3, S1, S3, Note 1, now Galaxy Grand) and they are high quality....

I have an iNew i6000 2G RAM/32GB version. I have tried the software fix for the GPS and that seems to have made it worse.

What do you think of the Vivo Xplay 3S and ZTE range?
i think its better if you start a new thread as we are not actually discussing about the subject here. (KitKat ROMs)
(2014-03-18, 22:09)linr76 Wrote: [ -> ]i think its better if you start a new thread as we are not actually discussing about the subject here. (KitKat ROMs)
I don't think Lenovo changed just the version number. Anyway if someone download the new Vibe roms, let's check if they are really 4.4.2, and that kernel is new
i dont believe that either, Lenovo is a reputable Manufacturer. they are number 1 worldwide in Laptop/Desktop computers.
they actually would have the leverage towards MTK to do such a thing.
I do not own a Lenovo phone, so no dice here. (but i am typing from a Lenovo E540 laptop ;) )
(2014-03-18, 22:22)gerstavros Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-18, 22:09)linr76 Wrote: [ -> ]i think its better if you start a new thread as we are not actually discussing about the subject here. (KitKat ROMs)
I don't think Lenovo changed just the version number. Anyway if someone download the new Vibe roms, let's check if they are really 4.4.2, and that kernel is new

Sorry...

Could you direct me to where I can find the firmware updates please?
(2014-03-18, 22:29)Sanxion Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
i think Sanxion meant the FW updates for his iNew i6000
-> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&id=200000247
or on the baidu cloud
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (use google translate, its all in chinese)

be sure to check if those fw are for your i6000...
i take no responsibility if you brick your phone ;)
there is a thread here in this forum about the new firmware, maybe you should read that one first.
U re right, he quoted my post and i din't notice the username
i had dowloaded the rom from lenovo 4.4 s930 rom

i take a look at the rom.
i am 99.99% sure , it is a kitkat rom (4.4)

i tried to port it to my inew6000, but no luck.
S930 is a MTK6582 device
Pages: 1 2 3