www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: THL T100s Boot problem !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all Cool

I have a problem to boot, when I press the power and volume down buttons, THL logo appears, then the screen stays on but black Sad
And if I connect the phone with usb to pc, pc detects the connection but nothing more Sad
Do you have a solution, thank you in advance Smiling
This is the same thing that happened to me.

First the phone is not dead, also read my problem too on here. I had the same thing when I plugged the phone it would sound with a double alert sound constantly. If you get that you can get phone working. The buttons suck on this phone as you have to use + and - to do the work. Hold on button and + to hard start (5 seconds +) then release, you should get a black screen with tiny type push the + to move up and down menu and - to enter you should now see android logo, press on button to get menu up.

This is where the buttons suck , when you scroll down with + to reset you are meant to push the on button to enter it dose not work and if you press the + it sends you to a black screen try using - to enter.

All that aside the most important thing is you the battery must have power without it hard to get phone back, So take it out. Download the Thl rom on this forum, follow the usb tube vid on usb for pc use sp flash (SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1352.01.rar) v3 will not work. In the vid the geezer had the battery out on his sp flash, this will not work on this phone, You have to take out the batter for 10+ seconds then but it back, check format and download, all buttons on in menu, then plug into usb and it should start sp flash, without battery power sp flash will freeze that is why you need power on the battery. As for the double sound when you plug in phone it will go away if all is good with flashing.

I got my phone to work again but the phone can not make calls some IMEI thing which I'm try to fix at the moment. Even though I can not make calls it's to keep power to the battery till I can get a fix.
Hi !
Thanks for your reply,
I'm afraid my phone is really dead as even when I hold button and +, I get no sound and no menu. The screen does turn on but just stays black...
Someone told me about a body Jtag to fix boot but I did not find it for THL.
Did you ever use Jtag?

Dunno
(2014-03-08, 20:13)Claude08 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi !
Thanks for your reply,
I'm afraid my phone is really dead as even when I hold button and +, I get no sound and no menu. The screen does turn on but just stays black...
Someone told me about a body Jtag to fix boot but I did not find it for THL.
Did you ever use Jtag?

Dunno

I put the phone back into the same black screen (to test if I can get out of it) and got phone back. You have just put phone into factory reset so it is blank just read my thread "Not sure what to do?" and you should be able to get it back I did.
that happened to me and i fix it but now i dont have imei, any idea to how can i solve the problem?
thankss!
Hello friend I have the same problem,
Have you found a solution ?
Yes , i have the same problem , but i solved it with flash tools with an original rom , get the rom in needrom , i downloaded rom 2013... and i fix the preloader boot,
try it ! luck!
If you have a dead phone that doesn't even go into recovery, you probably got your preloader screwed-up. This can be solved by flashing the stock rom from need-rom or from [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
That will restore the preloader and other partitions like boot, and system. This will make your phone boot again, but.... if after that you're stuck without imei (can't make a call) and probably without wifi, that's a different matter because it usually means your nvram got busted. The stock rom does NOT contain the flash image for that part.
Only way to recover from that problem is through a readback with spflashtools on a working phone of the same type (preferably with the same rom). Even then you will need to change the imei before flashing to your "busted" phone to avoid having two of the same imei's online. Same goes for the wifi mac address.

B.t.w. you only need to do a factory reset after flashing the stock rom. Flashing itself will clear the partitions involved but not the data partition which is what gets cleared with the factory reset.

Cheers.
(2014-03-08, 20:13)Claude08 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

but insted of Zopo_USB_Driver I downloaded ThL T100S USB Driver from here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

After manual installation of USB Driver my phone was recognized in devise manager under Ports (COM and LTP) as MediaTek PreLoader VCOM Port (COM4).

Then I downloaded Official ROM THL T100S from here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

after that I opened SP Flash Tool v5.1348.00 and loaded the MT6592_Android_scatter.txt from that extracted ROM file to the Scatter - loading section.

Now phone blugged in via USB without battery I clicked Download and after finish phone worked.
I have Invalid IMEI number, but thats another issue.

Hope this works for you.
Hello, this is my first post and also my first major problem with an android phone. I have been searching high and low on the internet for over a month now for an answer to my problem but apparently no one out there have experienced something similar. So, my story: I bought this thl t100s in march and it run without a glitch until i decided to root and try new roms. Used vroot without problems and flashed a newer version from needrom. This is when it went pear-shaped. After reboot I lost signal, invalid IMEI and nvram error. So I restored IMEI and fixed nvram but I never been able to regain network. Phone just couldn't connect to network. Not even "emergency call only". Reverted to stock, flashed about every rom and firmware I could find, installed twrp recovery, used mobile uncle, mtk tools, sn_writter tool, maui meta, nothing helped. The phone is searching for network but is never able to connect. Also, I tested quite a few sim cards that are working in other phones. So I'm assuming it is not a rom issue, but goes deep inside the android system, like the system cannot connect to the phone radio. I have no idea what to do next or if there is anything that can be done. I would really appreciate your help, any ideas or suggestions.
Thank you
Pages: 1 2