www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: cqx_inew_v3_v1.0.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2014-03-18, 02:56)zatycz Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

or

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

you need sign in
People who say that have wcdma 850/2100 and inew v3-E first/2nd batch i think that 99,9% have the dual band version.Personally i think that there is not exist wcdma only version.If you go to mtk engineering mode --->telephony you`ll see a menu that says "world phone" and there you can choose wcdma for world networks or ts-cdma 3g for china.This phone is the first one mtk phone i see with dual band modem.
do you mean that you can switch between WCDMA and TD-CDMA?
what sense does then the new Model v3-TD have? (apart from having only 4GB ROM instead of 16)
Υes.I dont know about this new model with 4gb rom but in inew v3-E that i had and sold,i could switch between wcdma and ts-cdma modem from the menu i said
(2014-03-18, 02:43)adri91861 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

is the battery consumption improved? or any other improvment?

whats your version? V4.0 and WCDMA 850/2100?
Is this safe to install? i have 1.0.4 and i think im gonna try that version
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&shareid=1549936594&third=0

Take a look, version 1.0.7 (7?!) came out!
LOL -.-'
Ahahah, I'm downloading it right now, I'll try it tomorrow.
(2014-03-18, 10:02)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]Ahahah, I'm downloading it right now, I'll try it tomorrow.

I'm downloading too Angel
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6