www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Stock iNew V3 firmware v1.0.1 dated 2014/02/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
sometimes i just think too complicated.... ;)
den10, your explanation is much easier to understand, thank you!
@ahabec
Recovery version must be specific for the device model.
Also because the space (in Mb ) reserved for recovery itself is different from one hardware to another hardware (i mean cpu)
It's True we are speaking about devices with same MTK but you have to use specific Recovery for your phone
You can find in forum threads

(2014-03-16, 17:21)linr76 Wrote: [ -> ]sometimes i just think too complicated.... ;)
den10, your explanation is much easier to understand, thank you!

don't worry, you are not alone...
it's my usual defect also Big Grin
sometimes i can be more pratical Blush

thanks
hey den10
If you still are on the stock rom (from the factory) and haven't flashed any thing on it, Can you back up your nvram and baseband files and upload them for me??
If I add this base band to 1.0.7 rom , then we can put an end on all those tragic stories of loosing IMEI, wifi mac ip problem, gps ...
and it will also add UMTS900 to the phone...
it would be great for a lot of people including me, if you do this favor Smiling
P.s you can use mtk droid tools to back up nvram files
900 umts band would be awesome! :p
Anybody have backup this rom for CWM?

Thank you
Hi danyno1,
Sorry for late answer... I've been out for work.
No problems for your request.
I only have to get the time for.
I Think tomorrow i can, or max in 2 days.
See you soon.
Bye
Thanks Smiling
I do not want to disappoint you guys, but I think 900mhz band is not only software related but it needs also the proper hardware. So I do not think it will enable 900mhz 3g on the older phones.

On the other side the nvram backup files will be VERY useful for people who bricked their phones or to solve some other issues.
well it has not been unknown for mtk phones to include all the necessary hardware but some frequencies being turned off in engineering tools.
i dont know if that is the case with the inew, but from the sound of it it might be that way
I wish it could be that way ( vodafone at my country have some 900mhz antennas for 3g) but I doubt.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5