www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: NEED HELP IMEI LOST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Big problem now i lost the 2 imeis afhter i teyed 1.07 how i can recovere and put the mobile functional again????
open dialer and dial *#*#3646633#*#* lub mobileuncle
Go to Connectivity Tab and Select CDS information
Select Radio Information after that Select Phone1 (for the first IMEI)
At the top there is a command line which begins “AT+” just type there “AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1″ (Put your first IMEI number number, check phone box or case for imei)
Hit send command and you will / may get a confirmation that "sent to mSend".
Now go back and select “Phone2″ (for the second IMEI number)
At the top there is a command line which begins “AT+” just type there “AT +EGMR=1,10,”IMEI_2″ (Put your second IMEI number)
Reboot your phone and check you IMEI number (Dial *#06#).
How to find your real imei codes :
Remove the battery , under that , on the phone's sticker , you will see both imei codes. Write them on a piece of paper.
Then apply them using this method:
There is fast way without restoring nvram.
1. Enter in engineer menu - code *#*#3646633#*#*
2. Choose: "Connectivity"/"CDS Information"/"Radio Information"/"Phone1" (or "Phone2" for sim1 or sim2).
3 for sim1. In the field "AT+" write after all "EGMR=1,7,"your IMEI1"".
Result: "AT+EGMR=1,7,"your_imei1"". Press "SEND AT COMMAND".
3 for sim2. In the field "AT+" write after all "EGMR=1,10,"your_imei2"".
Result: "AT+EGMR=1,10,"your_imei2"". Press "SEND AT COMMAND".
5. Exit from engineer menu and restart phone.
6. Check IMEI - code *#06#.
But if you broke nvram, everytime after reflashing you loose your IMEI and you need to do this operation again.
That happen to me when i upgrade 1.0.3 to lewa, my home button is bugged, i lost imei at every flash, and my gps wont work (can find satellites but dont connect to anyone)
Its very sad, is any way to fix all this problems?
Home button soloution
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-03-21, 01:07)danyno1 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I tried that in my phone and didnt work, i flashed all versions without sucess, so im living with this bug, but that imei/gps problem is very sad for me
You can very easy repair your imei problem with MtkDroidTools 2.5.2
1. open it, click on root button
2. after it click on button IMEI/NVRAM and insert your imei
3. restart phone
I know you are messed up now.
Please strart fresh sometime later.
Meanwhile maybe other people who faced problems that you have faced show up and drop some hint
Try MTK Droid Tools 2.5.2
I have the same problem but it helped
I can tell my "story". After I flashed 1.0.7 and my phone become dead, when I flashed Lewa it was saying invalid imei or something like that. Then I flashed 1.0.4, same thing. Then I flashed 1.0.3 and the 3.5gb mod and restored my backup. Then all the stuff was OK, including imei numbers and network.

Well, but I guess this will not help with your specific cases :p
Pages: 1 2 3