www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Random Power Off + Home Button not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have two H9008s and they each have their own issues. One will power off at different times while sitting idle - it's never happened while I've been using it although my plan is to sell these so I haven't used them too much. I've tried different batteries and a factory reset to no avail. When originally researching this phone I thought I saw someone had the issue but I can't seem to find it now.

The second one, the home button does nothing at all. I haven't done too much with that one because it seems like a hardware defect.

I purchased these from 1949deal.com and contacted them this morning but thought I'd ask around here.

Any ideas?

Thanks
i alos have the turn off problem in idle mode, i noticed that when wifi is off the problem is less...

perhaps the cores shuts down completely deep sleep...
This is caused by not enough voltage to the CPU at 1.7GHz in standby modus.
Root your phone and install the app "no-frills CPU Control".
Set the max clock speed to 1,2GHz, governor "performance" and apply. Your phone will much slower but more stable.
(2014-03-28, 17:11)gersonl Wrote: [ -> ]This is caused by not enough voltage to the CPU at 1.7GHz in standby modus.
Root your phone and install the app "no-frills CPU Control".
Set the max clock speed to 1,2GHz, governor "performance" and apply. Your phone will much slower but more stable.

thats a set back, is this a bug in all H9008 phones?

anyways tanks is wil give it a try
There is some talk on chinese forum about motherboard problem causing random shutdowns.
Thay had motherboards replaced, but it is easy for them with local warranty.

That should be solved on later producted phones.
[/quote]

I did root the Phone and set freq to 1,5 let see how it turns out ;)

i had to hard reset the Phone and now the main camera is back to 6 MP, does annyone know how to get it back to 14 MP?

Is there a firmware flash just foor de camera?

rooting is easy and setting the freq is also easy tnx for the tips
(2014-03-29, 15:47)ostres Wrote: [ -> ]There is some talk on chinese forum about motherboard problem causing random shutdowns.
Thay had motherboards replaced, but it is easy for them with local warranty.

That should be solved on later producted phones.
So RMA your phone if you have this issue?

Good thing I got a 2 yr warranty with my phone I guess...
i have recieved a rom from china perhaps an update i will try this to see if it resolves the problems
(2014-04-03, 02:47)gizmo32 Wrote: [ -> ]i have recieved a rom from china perhaps an update i will try this to see if it resolves the problems

What's the rom you have received from China? What version is? Thanks!
1366G_S135G_A1_20140114_v02_MTK6592_FHD_EN_16P128_COM_WP

this is the filename ;)
Pages: 1 2 3