www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CWM 6.0.4.4 Full Touch compatible with 1.0.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-03-26, 04:45)Gui35 Wrote: [ -> ]tnx Smiling
Now i look at this tool for the root ... i also downloaded farmaroot from another forum.
This is mi 3 post ... now i will have full access ... i hope :p

Welcome to the China Phone Arena forums, buddy! Wink
(2014-03-26, 06:30)Gui35 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting!
I prefer TWRP ... my 2 phones have it.
Waiting the link ... Smiling

I also like better the TWRP recovery.
The link is at my previous post #7 at the word HERE

EDIT: I changed the color of the word "HERE"
Now we have only to wait someone who download it and post here the file :p
Anybody speaks Russian?
(2014-03-26, 21:01)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody speaks Russian?

translate.google.com Big Grin
not 100% accurate, but usually you would understand what is written about (works also quite well for chinese btw)
(2014-03-27, 00:35)linr76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-26, 21:01)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody speaks Russian?

translate.google.com Big Grin
not 100% accurate, but usually you would understand what is written about (works also quite well for chinese btw)

Yes I know that and I tried. The problem is that at a point you have to click somewhere in order to put something (probably username, password etc) that it is not a separate link, but is running a script and the upcoming window is not translated. I cannot copy paste because it direct me to the previous window.

The only you can do is to copy and translate every phrase-description, using google translate or similar. I boring to do this right nowTongueTongue
Are these the same files you look for? No need to register and have version 2.7.01.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Thanks for this, but I do not think it will work to any phone without some modifications and I do not know how to do it
The one I was looking at the russian forum, is already made and working ok to iNew V3
(2014-03-26, 01:12)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-25, 20:33)Gui35 Wrote: [ -> ]this recovery is only for 1.0.8?
yes.
but don't worry there are CWM available for all versions.
I'm on v1.0.6 ( WCDMA 850/2100 V4 ), can you please point me to the right version of CWM (?)
You can flash the CWM provided in this thread.
I got the same rom like you.

Kra
Pages: 1 2 3