www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CWM 6.0.4.4 Full Touch compatible with 1.0.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-03-30, 02:16)kra-ppo Wrote: [ -> ]You can flash the CWM provided in this thread.
I got the same rom like you.
Kra
Alrighty then, thanks a lot.
(2014-03-30, 03:35)jt77 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
I thought 1.0.6 was simply 2 versions prior to the newest one which is 1.0.8 but according to the message above, it isn't at all. Mind-boggling ...
Why haven't you upgraded if I may ask ? ( I haven't used the phone thoroughly but 1.0.6 has been running flawlessly IMHO )
Quote:@ kra-ppo
I've just discovered this [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
I thought 1.0.6 was simply 2 versions prior to the newest one which is 1.0.8 but according to the message above, it isn't at all. Mind-boggling ...
Why haven't you upgraded if I may ask ? ( I haven't used the phone thoroughly but 1.0.6 has been running flawlessly IMHO )

Curiosity?! ;-)
The 1.0.6 ROM is quite good. Everything works, except GPS...

So since the only issue I got with the 1.0.6 was the bad GPS signal I hope the 1.0.8 could solve this. Unfortunately since I flashed 1.0.8 I got no time to check it out.

Mobileuncle Tool yGPS shows me 7/10 satellites ... 2 or 3 more than with the 1.0.6 version. How stable this works with Sygic in my car - don´t know...
(2014-03-30, 19:21)kra-ppo Wrote: [ -> ]Curiosity?! ;-)
The 1.0.6 ROM is quite good.
That's exactly what I thought but it is quite a strange feeling when you're using an "outdated" firmware you see ...
Quote:Everything works, except GPS...
Alright then as I haven't messed with that so far.
(2014-03-27, 01:09)nikstar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ?
'Cos that one is v2.5.0.0 but I'm looking for v 2.7.

@ danyno1
Can we pretty please have some return on why we're getting this:
Code:
"E : Can't mount /sdcard/......."
Pages: 1 2 3