www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help!!! MTK65XX preloader doesnt install properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys
could you help me out? Ive searched through these forums as much as i can but i cant seem to get a solid answer or fix to my problem, so lemme explain
through PDAnet i managed to get a driver for my phone "YunOS ACB Interface"
HOWEVER when i turn off the phone it is not read by my pc at all, it just charges,
now i read through and i figured maybe my pc doesnt have a mtk65xx preloader driver so i took out the abttery and plugged the phone back in, and now it came up with teh mtk65xx preloader in the device manager, however when i used the USB VCOM MTK677 driver pack and installed the drivers, my phone would just connect and disconnect every half a second or second, so thats wehre i am at currently, drivers are working when phone is on but when i turn it off with battery nothing happens to show pc has phone, exept charging,
when i take battery out and plug it in, phone connects and disconnects all the time Sad

please help me out
thanks
You might want to mention what it as you're trying to do. Flash a ROM... Or?
oh yeah Smiling
well im currently on lewa which i loaded via CWM after trying to flash the miui beta, im thinking my preloader wasnt working with the miui? not sure, however i shud add i flashed 1.04 via sp flash tools on my old laptop before, and it was tricky getting the drivers to work, however through some luck i got it to work but sadly i cant remember how,
but for the purpose of this post i need the connection to my pc so that i can flash 1.08 onto my phone with sp flash tools
thanks again Smiling
The issue may be the preloader. You can try different preloader from ROM you jnow as work in the past.

Also, you shouldn't need both sets of drivers (PDAnet and the other ones you installed). You might want to try to uninstall all drivers and start fresh.

Did you look through the common SP Flash Tool Problem sticky?
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
yeah tahnks for the advice,
yeah i have tried starting afresh, but i guess il give it another go Smiling cant hurt
and yep am hoping that by flashing a new preloader i can get miui on my phone to work, am currentl running lewa 1.04 i installed via cwm with the update.zip found on this forum Smiling man thanks
and yes i have read through the sp flash tool problem but my problem isnt in the flash tool, i can hear my phone connecting and disconnecting all the time when i have turned it off and preloader driver "attempted" to be installed i think? not sure
but will try dleeting all the drivers again Smiling it hink it worked last time, but i tried it already but as you know, cant hurt
thanks again
(2014-04-01, 13:47)CrownSA Wrote: [ -> ]yeah tahnks for the advice,
yeah i have tried starting afresh, but i guess il give it another go Smiling cant hurt
and yep am hoping that by flashing a new preloader i can get miui on my phone to work, am currentl running lewa 1.04 i installed via cwm with the update.zip found on this forum Smiling man thanks
and yes i have read through the sp flash tool problem but my problem isnt in the flash tool, i can hear my phone connecting and disconnecting all the time when i have turned it off and preloader driver "attempted" to be installed i think? not sure
but will try dleeting all the drivers again Smiling it hink it worked last time, but i tried it already but as you know, cant hurt
thanks again

if you have windows 8 or 8.1 you might consider that it didnt install the drivers correctly. so you should enable the authorization of installing digitally unsigned drivers and then try to reinstall them.

its a short procedure requiring a restart. im sayin this because it didnt get the drivers for me also so i had to do it manually but you cant install unsigned drivers (microsoft ... really if someone wants to do stuff to their pc lettem...)
i hope you wont have problems after this.
cheers.
i hated how windows took so much power away from the user in wndows 8 so i just downgraded, and that took me like a whole day coz of their stupid thing wehre u cant downgrade even through a bootdisk.
buuut im on windows 7 now and have been using windows 7 for a while since i got this phone, so its not a problem with windows "8" as im on 7 currently, but thanks for the info maybe itl help someone else Smiling
If your phone don't show any options when you plug the usb cable I have the solution for you. I had this problem until yesterday and now its fine
could you share it? I personally dont have this problem but someone else who might happen to read this post might Smiling
but thanks for the help anyway, it shows all four options to me(that what your talkinga bout right? the USB storage, Media device, Camera, USB charge only )
thanks anyways Smiling
well here's an update,
I tried using another laptop and it performed slightl beter?
it connects to the preloader btu then disconnects 2 secnods later, but only one disconnect instead of the continuous on my original pc.
so wen i hit download on sp flash tools i get error 8308
and using the mtk tools it just stops and gives me some random error
any help would be greatl appreciateed
Pages: 1 2