www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [THL T11] Unboxing review. Hell yea. Q1 Q2 phone to buy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello!
I have bought Thl T11 and am verry impressed with all except with back camera.
I had inew v3 too and i think inew had better pitcures. thl t11 pictures look out off focus.
Is there any way to fix this? engenering mode? maybe my camera has hardware problems? i tryed Fx Camera zoom and the difference is not that big..
In my experience the THL T11 put out better quality images than iNew V3. Though iNew V3 default image processing makes the photos pop.

It's not possible to diagnose unless you post some pictures from the phone.
So, anybody in the US have one of these yet? I'm currently using an iPhone 4S on AT&T. Not an IOS fan, but this was all we're allowed to use for work. Then they changed their minds, but my two years aren't up yet.

I'm in Iowa, and AT&T only has 1900MHz available here for 3G, so I guess we'll find out for sure if we haven't already... Will this just be a case of transferring my SIM card to the new phone, or am I going to have to deal with AT&T?
(2014-05-12, 04:54)Khonshu Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

( i tryed to put pics in a regural way but it wont post)
(2014-06-15, 21:12)red_bull Wrote: [ -> ]( i tryed to put pics in a regural way but it wont post)
Maximum file size if added as an attachment is 500kb for .jpg
Pages: 1 2 3