www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Dzhyn Custom 4.2.1 v3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dzhyn released a new custom ROM based on the official new 4.2.1.

Features:
• Working light sensor (as far as the developers have achieved in official release)
• ROOT
• Disabled debugging notification
• Changed boot animation and logo
• Added default tunes / notifications to personal preference
• Russian language and the Moscow time zone by default
• Root Explorer, Titanium Backup, DX Toolbox, Task Manager, Mobileuncle Tools, Black list, Multifunctional flashlight;
• STANDARD keyboard from 4.2;
• Custom calculator
• Google Play 4.0.26
• ViPER4Android (V4A)
• NEXT LAUNCHER 1.26 Next Switch widget and Next Notify.
• Advanced Menu reboot options
• Transparency wherever possible
• Running Titanium from the settings
• Alternative backup a la LeWa of settings
• A bunch of other useful features in the settings

What to do

1. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and copy it to your SD card
2. Boot into recovery
4. Select install update from SD
5. Navigate to the ROM from step 1 and select
6. Wipe cache and dalvik. Reboot.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Umm.. It's difficult to believe I really need to say this, but yes, the screenshots are in Russian Rolleyes Idea There's nothing there you need to read. It's just to give an idea of what the custom ROM looks like.
In this version they have fix the root permissions
I installed SuperSU and Busybox and works perfect
I replaced and Next Launcher with Nova Launcher and the rom is really smooth
Light sensor seems to work ok
Also superb boot animation with Hero logo and green robot with flashlights
Hi Gizbeat, hi iakinthos,
is this Dzhyn Custom 4.2.1 v3.0 with German language or only
Chinese, Russian and english ?
Ciao
snoopy2006
Hallo interested Users,
this Dzhyn Custom 4.2.1 v3.0 ROM is a multilingial Version.
When I correctly count 64 Languages are integrated.
Thanks to Gizbeat and iakinthos
from
snoopy2006
(2013-05-01, 13:48)snoopy2006 Wrote: [ -> ]Hallo interested Users,
this Dzhyn Custom 4.2.1 v3.0 ROM is a multilingial Version.
When I correctly count 64 Languages are integrated.
Thanks to Gizbeat and iakinthos
from
snoopy2006

Apologize for not being able to answer you snoopy, I hadn't installed the ROM, so didn't know whether it had German or not. Thanks for testing it.
Hi !
I tested it and some apps haven't multilingual languages.
For example the settings.apk has only "big" languages: English ,French,Deutsch etc.
There are no small languages: Hungarian, Czeh etc.
This ROM looks very interesting ... but my touchscreen is broken. And there are nowhere digitizer in stock. I asked some shops (also zopomobileshop), but always the same result. I should probably wait a few weeks Sad
(2013-05-04, 15:55)ChrisX Wrote: [ -> ]This ROM looks very interesting ... but my touchscreen is broken. And there are nowhere digitizer in stock. I asked some shops (also zopomobileshop), but always the same result. I should probably wait a few weeks Sad

What happened to your touchscreen ChrisX?
First my "Back" button has stopped working. I saw a small scratch bottom right, but thought it would be on screen protector. Since thursday i have a big scratch across the display, and no more reaction! I think it was a hairline crack and it has expanded. No idea why, i have no pressure exerted :/
(2013-05-04, 16:12)ChrisX Wrote: [ -> ]First my "Back" button has stopped working. I saw a small scratch bottom right, but thought it would be on screen protector. Since thursday i have a big scratch across the display, and no more reaction! I think it was a hairline crack and it has expanded. No idea why, i have no pressure exerted :/

hmm... Well that sucks Chris. Sorry to hear this. Did you check it carefully when you first got it? I wonder if the crack existed before, but you didn't see it.
Pages: 1 2