www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CWM Recovery for CUBOT X6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi! Anyone have the CWM Recovery for the new Cubot X6. I got root privileges with shuame but now I need a mod Recovery?

Can Anyone help?

Thank you

EDIT: The CWM 5.5 custom recovery has been made by me. Can download here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If no one posts it for you, there are several ways to build CWM. See Root forum and tutorials section.

How do you like the Cubot X6?
It 's a very good phone for only 170$!
But I need a CWM recovery! Please help me!
Have you tried this?
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Ok, I make alone the CWM recovery for Cubot X6.

Here is the link. I hope it will be useful for everyone.
Install with MobileUncleTools

Show Content
Great. Thanks for taking the time to post the link to the recovery. It should help future users. Is it 5.5 standard? Or touch recovery?

Interested to see your Cubot X6 review. This is in direct competition to iNew v3 price wise.
(2014-04-25, 16:00)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]Great. Thanks for taking the time to post the link to the recovery. It should help future users. Is it 5.5 standard? Or touch recovery?

Interested to see your Cubot X6 review. This is in direct competition to iNew v3 price wise.

It's 5,5 Standard with all functions active!
I have both phones Inew V3 and Cubot X6, but cubot only from 2 days.
When I have a little time, I write a review.
The only thing that I can say, it's that Xposed Framework is not compatible with Cubot X6, and this is not good.
I hope the xposed dev's can repair this, or we need a custom AOSP rom ported.
I agree. It has been frustrating not being able to use xposed. It isn't compatible with THL W200S or THL T11 or THL T100S either, but Wuddawaste had no problem with THL T200C.

Looking forward to the review. I like the design of the Cubot X6. Cool looking phone.
Hi,
Any rom for our cubot X6?
(2014-04-25, 15:43)baldinho Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I make alone the CWM recovery for Cubot X6.

Here is the link. I hope it will be useful for everyone.
Install with MobileUncleTools

Show Content

Could you help please, I have tried flashing CWM with MobileUncleTools two times already. Everything went fine, but rebooting to recovery I end up only with stock one, no CWM Sad
What could be the case?
Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3