www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK Tweak 6589T Translated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all. Im and my frends trasnlated this nice APP from CN to En,SK,CS,DE, ES langagues
[Image: 14+-+1]
[Image: 14+-+2]
[Image: 14+-+3]

Download
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Translated to 99%

Flash from CWM or TWRP
thanks...is it compatible with inew i6000 and THL W200s?
Only applicable to 6589T ?
I think can working on Octa Cores. This APK uses internal Linux commands.Is no dessigned for Octa cores (lagy UI, faster battery drawing, bad memory managment) You can test it.
When you will i can post here strings for translating. You can translate this APK from EN to your mother langague
I know the title says 6589T, so is it just for these or can be used for the 6582 as well.

Also after using it, did you notice any difference ?
Hi all, will this tweak work on my mtk 6589 star note 3? How do I get it? Thanks guys
This should work on regular MT6589 as well, but I haven't tested it myself. Click the download link in the first post.
Yahoo it works for my cherry mobile omega hd 2.0 wth custom rom galaxy note 3. Mt6589 1.2gz 1gig Ram. Works well and helps my phone to speed up at least by 10% for its performance(speed, processing, gpu rendering, multi tasking in gener@l) no bootloops, no lags at all even when playing hd games from gameloft, and EA. Benchmark not yet tested coz im not relying too much on benchmarks. Battery still monitoring...
Can we get a better guide to understand what this does and effects of adjusting different settings etc.
I have 6589T Neo N003 v.E02 and installed Gravity Box among many Xposed module. If I flashed this tweak, is there any conflict/corrupt behaviour with GB or Xposed modules?
Anyway, thanks for this tool Smiling
Pages: 1 2