www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Tutorial] How To Fix Repair Invalid IMEI Tutorial On MT6582 MT6589 MT6592
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2014-05-05, 18:46)elsapao Wrote: [ -> ]yes, i tried changing IMEI usng mtk droid tools many times,but not works.

I also tried Maui meta, and it showed me ""Execution Warning: NVRAM database file is incosistent with target load"
This's ONLY Warning but no error ! MTK IMEI lid is almost standart and this fact use any tools that fix IMEI in META mode. Try further with this BPLGUI... -->"IMEI download" --> "Upload from flash" if read IMEI OK(see Notification Area on the botttom :"Read NVRAM successfully") fix it and press "Save to flash" Good luck!
Hi! I have restored IMEI through engineer mode but I have read that after a factory reset it will disappear again.
Is there any method to make this permanent?
Thanks in advance. Wink
(2014-09-29, 18:52)tullixcup Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I have restored IMEI through engineer mode but I have read that after a factory reset it will disappear again.
Thanks in advance. Wink

This will happen with some phones/ROMS. The problem is that the factory reset touches areas it should be leaving alone. There's no easy way to avoid it. But its not a big deal to write them again...only takes a few seconds. Much less of a hassle than restoring your apps and other settings.

Unless you plan on factory resetting daily?
(2014-09-29, 19:42)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-29, 18:52)tullixcup Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I have restored IMEI through engineer mode but I have read that after a factory reset it will disappear again.
Thanks in advance. Wink

This will happen with some phones/ROMS. The problem is that the factory reset touches areas it should be leaving alone. There's no easy way to avoid it. But its not a big deal to write them again...only takes a few seconds. Much less of a hassle than restoring your apps and other settings.

Unless you plan on factory resetting daily?

Hi! Bacon_Puffs
Yes, I guess you made a good point there Smile
good afternoonRolleyes. SP Flash Tool v.5.1420.0 not sews IMEI in JIAYU G4S ... an error - Search Kernel USB COM port timeout-"Fail"
And before the firmware has been restored NVRAM (donor) of TWRP. Smartphone which was made into NVRAM flash and works without problems. IMEI disappeared after flashing the official firmware taken from another forum. Probably tried all the methods described - no resultHuh. What could be the problem? Thanks for any info.Big Grin
by the way the phone JIAYU G4S is not included in META MODE using the keys, even if it is charging. This is normal, it may be done on purpose at the factory?Cool
i have an mpie 809t with android 4.3 when i try to open the phone it stack at the welcome screen any ideas?
I have the mobile uncle but my thl t200c does not show the engineer mode MTK it shows engineer mode android. Is ther anything i can do to it to show MTK or i should try another option?
Pls I lost my zp998 mtk6592 ime after I updated it to kitkat os, pls I need ur help
to restore it backCrying
(2014-11-17, 21:43)seniorkideo Wrote: [ -> ]Pls I lost my zp998 mtk6592 ime after I updated it to kitkat os, pls I need ur help
to restore it backCrying

hi, seniorkideo

Please follow the tutorial in the original post. Try if that works for you.
I think this method requires your phone to be rooted.
Pages: 1 2 3 4