www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Tutorial] How To Fix Repair Invalid IMEI Tutorial On MT6582 MT6589 MT6592
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
can some 1 plz tell me how to root phone ... i got g900F made in korea.. i dnt know how to use mtk driod help me plzz
(2014-12-02, 04:04)ghalibsapra Wrote: [ -> ]can some 1 plz tell me how to root phone ... i got g900F made in korea.. i dnt know how to use mtk driod help me plzz

Go to rooting tools forum. There are many important threads. Look for those that are apks or easy installs on PC.
There is a long method but try the easy methods firsts.
There are many because not all are guaranteed to work
error "This command is not allowed in UserBuild"....Confused

AT+EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_NUM_HERE"
the normal AT command above doesn't work..

it gives an error report like this: "this AT command is not valid for UserBuild"

instead of the success report of: "AT COMMAND sent"

Why? i found that there must be a space between T and + in the code.
so make sure the code is like below and it will definitely work:
AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_num_here” (do you see the space now?)

all applications and most write-ups online do not include the space!
so when you get to that AT page make sure you insert the "space" by yourself...Big Grin
Hi I have a china phone that lost the imei after a factory format. It is an k22_m920 mtk6572 I tried using mtkdroid tools but I got error: pttymd1 not found on device. I don't know what that is wht should I do
(2014-12-10, 14:52)cks01 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I have a china phone that lost the imei after a factory format. It is an k22_m920 mtk6572 I tried using mtkdroid tools but I got error: pttymd1 not found on device. I don't know what that is wht should I do
Doh try this just dial *#*#3646633#*#* and it will go to engeners mode. go to gprs and idet ur imei. restart ur phone with sim congrats
I get "This command is not allowed in UserBuild" error.
What should i do?

(2015-01-20, 18:36)persiantalk Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

and my problem fixed.
Is it possible to write an Serial Number with Mobile Uncle, or some other app, without using PC?
Hi to all !

I got "This command is not allowed in UserBuild" too.
I solved it because in line AT +EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_1" YOU MUST ENTER SPACE BETWEEN AT and +, so not AT+EG but AT +EG ... and I've fixed my invalid IMEI Big Grin
hi, i installed kk 4.4.2 on my kingzone k1 turbo from needrom and after i see no imei numbers! i format+download with sp flash tools. i rooted phone and nothing mtk droid tools not detecting it!! i have mtk drivers but nothing!! also i can not install recovery mode.!!! please hhttp://www.chinaphonearena.com/forum/images/smiley/crying.pngelp!!!!
Hi d.j.manuel46 !

I suggest you to try differents versions of drivers for Windows:
1)MTK65xx_ADB_USB_Driver_2012.08.27_v3
2)MTK65xx_USB_VCOM_Drivers_Windows8_1.4
3)MTK65xx_USB_VCOM_Drivers_XP-Vista-Windows7_1.1.23
4)MTK65xx_USB_VCOM_Drivers_XP-Vista-Windows7_1.5
5)MTK6589_PdaNET_ADB_VCOM_Drivers
6)pdaNET_4150.zip
7)PDAnet-64bit.zip
REMEMBER to disable driver Signature Enforcement on Windows 8.
Pages: 1 2 3 4