www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew v8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i hope it will be good mobile .. better than V3
Got one yesterday. Its a great phone just haven't been able to get a gps lock yet.

(2014-07-14, 16:35)modyzaza Wrote: [ -> ]i hope it will be good mobile .. better than V3
No more iNews for me. ;) I sold my v3 and bought a ZTE V5. GPS fix is in 3-5 sec with glonass support ;)
(2014-07-28, 06:37)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]No more iNews for me. ;) I sold my v3 and bought a ZTE V5. GPS fix is in 3-5 sec with glonass support ;)

Nice, but wrong 3G frequencies for me.
I understand. In my country is almost only 2100 band. Only my carrier (Vodafone) uses 900 band where normally people can only make phone calls and SMS, like inside of home or something like that. For me 2100 band is OK, I leave near the city and I have good coverage... If you're from America's I understand you.. :p
Anyone with the V8... Under system settings, apps, scroll down the list and you'll find one called "MAGE Money Plant" Permissions: Record Audio

What is this???
(2014-08-03, 11:19)Gary.M Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone with the V8... Under system settings, apps, scroll down the list and you'll find one called "MAGE Money Plant" Permissions: Record Audio

What is this???

Hi Gary,

This is on mine as well. It is a live wallpaper that reacts to sound. Its nothing malicious. Its actually quite cool.

If you're paranoid at all, you can disable that wallpaper and it will stay disabled even if you reboot - unless you enable it again.
(2014-07-26, 13:40)Gary.M Wrote: [ -> ]Got one yesterday. Its a great phone just haven't been able to get a gps lock yet.

(2014-07-14, 16:35)modyzaza Wrote: [ -> ]i hope it will be good mobile .. better than V3

Strange.
Mine has the best GPS I've ever see on a mobile phone. It locked after 10-15 seconds.

[attachment=1533]
Yeah, I messed around with what I think may be the gps antenna with the back off the phone, pressing down on where it may connect through the housing... then immediately got a good fix. Its been working well since.

(2014-08-04, 05:09)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-26, 13:40)Gary.M Wrote: [ -> ]Got one yesterday. Its a great phone just haven't been able to get a gps lock yet.

Strange.
Mine has the best GPS I've ever see on a mobile phone. It locked after 10-15 seconds.
Just ordered one

Paid $200 (with free 16GB card), not sure if I can post links?

Now how about some Roms Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3