www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew v8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-08-07, 00:38)djjinx1 Wrote: [ -> ]Just ordered one

Paid $200 (with free 16GB card), not sure if I can post links?

Now how about some Roms Big Grin

Best place to get it is from the forum sponsors. $193 shipped with the coupon code.
Greetings.
i got my Inew V8 yesterday..... now iam wondering if Xposed Framework will work on it.
My GPS works fine but the Camera's flash isn't the best compared to the V3. It would flash and the time the picture is going to be taken its already dark.. >>> The flash and camera not well timed.
You know what, I think this is so good as it is, there is no need for other ROMs. Just buy it and use it. I don't think I'll even bother rooting it. All I've done is install a different Launcher to my preference. It does everything well, battery life is good too. I'd say a great phone!

Previously I have had Galaxy Nexus rooted and with custom Roms, Nexus S the same, and before those a lot of fun with an HTC HD2 and many Roms.

(2014-08-07, 06:40)Gary.M Wrote: [ -> ]You know what, I think this is so good as it is, there is no need for other ROMs. Just buy it and use it. I don't think I'll even bother rooting it. All I've done is install a different Launcher to my preference. It does everything well, battery life is good too. I'd say a great phone!

Previously I have had Galaxy Nexus rooted and with custom Roms, Nexus S the same, and before those a lot of fun with an HTC HD2 and many Roms.

Cool! I actually must be mad as I sold an LG G2 to buy this lol!!
Pages: 1 2 3