www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New Roms from China
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I still have password error extracting the miui rom with pw y7qe.
Anyone who manage please help.
Thanks
(2014-05-14, 21:19)Airionfoo Wrote: [ -> ]I still have password error extracting the miui rom with pw y7qe.
Thanks

You dont'have to extract the file!!!!! You have to flash it using CWM!!!!! It's better use the non touch CWM.
(2014-05-14, 22:02)angeloroncalli Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-14, 21:19)Airionfoo Wrote: [ -> ]I still have password error extracting the miui rom with pw y7qe.
Thanks

You dont'have to extract the file!!!!! You have to flash it using CWM!!!!! It's better use the non touch CWM.

I didn't try yet to flash MIUI ROM (need some time to do that) but something is strange : the zip file cannot be extracted with 7zip or winrar for example, it seems that it's protected with a password... I don't understand how CWM succeed to install this zip file.
Will this Rom Work For Dual Sim Mobile MT6572 and is It nand Or EMMC
(2014-05-14, 23:11)kevin_dobb Wrote: [ -> ]Will this Rom Work For Dual Sim Mobile MT6572 and is It nand Or EMMC

No, H9008 and MX69T is a MT6592 processor
(2014-05-13, 09:43)angeloroncalli Wrote: [ -> ]I have installed the "stock" version of this rom (05/11/2014) and seems to be very good. Better battery life and very stable.

That sounds really interesting. But what's about the shutdown-problems many of us have encountered? Are they gone? Could you perhaps test it (charge the battery and leave the device on for a day or so to see if it's still on)?
hello is this rom also availablefor flsh with flalshtool?
(2014-05-16, 00:15)horst Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-13, 09:43)angeloroncalli Wrote: [ -> ]I have installed the "stock" version of this rom (05/11/2014) and seems to be very good. Better battery life and very stable.

That sounds really interesting. But what's about the shutdown-problems many of us have encountered? Are they gone? Could you perhaps test it (charge the battery and leave the device on for a day or so to see if it's still on)?

I downloaded this Rom and I see that it's based on the 01/03/2014 Mlais ROM (Mlais OS 3.0.0). So i'm not sure that this rom will solve the problem.

(2014-05-16, 00:59)gizmo32 Wrote: [ -> ]hello is this rom also availablefor flsh with flalshtool?

No, it's only for flashing with a custom recovery.

Well... Since the first time I have used my phone I never had a random reboot or shutdown problems. Even with the original rom from Mlais I never had this problem. When you guys speak about shutdown problems this is completely strange for me because thank God I never had this problem!
I'm using Miui version (05/12/2014) and it's stable and a better rom!!!

I have tried it and unfortunately the shut down problem remains!
Pages: 1 2 3