www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New Roms from China
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-05-19, 02:55)Mastiff Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried it and unfortunately the shut down problem remains!

Thanks for sharing your experience.
(2014-05-19, 02:55)Mastiff Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-16, 00:15)horst Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-13, 09:43)angeloroncalli Wrote: [ -> ]I have installed the "stock" version of this rom (05/11/2014) and seems to be very good. Better battery life and very stable.

That sounds really interesting. But what's about the shutdown-problems many of us have encountered? Are they gone? Could you perhaps test it (charge the battery and leave the device on for a day or so to see if it's still on)?

I have tried it and unfortunately the shut down problem remains!

Crying shut down problem remains with MIUI as well.
there is an app for this wakeup problem you know?
(2014-05-20, 02:35)gizmo32 Wrote: [ -> ]there is an app for this wakeup problem you know?

Yes, I know! WakeLock makes it a lot better, but unfortunately it does not totally solve the random shut down problem on my device (I must have received a really bad specimen).

And even a couple of unexpected shut downs a day is enough to disqualify it from being possible to use as a primary device.

It's too bad since it's a really nice phone otherwise!
It's too bad since it's a really nice phone otherwise!
[/quote]

did you try to flash it with rom 20140114 in combination whith waklock mine does not shutdown any more today at over 300 hours online ...
You must make sure you're using the correct setting on wakelock as well. Have you tried at the highest setting?
(2014-05-22, 01:58)gizmo32 Wrote: [ -> ]It's too bad since it's a really nice phone otherwise!

did you try to flash it with rom 20140114 in combination whith waklock mine does not shutdown any more today at over 300 hours online ...
[/quote]

Yes, I have tried all ROM's I have found and none have worked perfect.
Some ROM's have worked quite well when using WakeLock or WakeLock + GO Battery Saver (turn off WLAN and data during sleep) but still there were some random shut down. Even with WakeLock set to FULL_WAKE_LOCK.

But now I'm holding my fingers crossed for my latest test.
I use the MIUI ROM from this thread with WakeLock (PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK).
Right now the phone has been up for 36h and that is way longer without any shut downs than any other solution I have tried.

(2014-05-22, 02:03)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]You must make sure you're using the correct setting on wakelock as well. Have you tried at the highest setting?

Yes, I have even tried FULL_WAKE_LOCK.

But as I wrote in my previous reply I'm holding my fingers crossed for the combination of the MIUI ROM from this thread and WakeLock.
Latest Custom ROM for MX69T Pro

Mlais_MX69T_MyUI_YiRan_6-23.zip

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Install via Recovery.
Wipe data and cache

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

PW : 277b
Thanx @Airionfoo, Anybody have test it? How it works? I have not the phone yet...
Pages: 1 2 3