www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew V3 hard brick solution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys, my phone died after a few wrong attempts to update my ROM. He simply does not give any sign of life, is connected to the PC, either by the power button. I saw this topic and thought someone of you may know what I do and have to do something now to resurrect my phone. Some guys tried to help me generously, but along the way I killed my device. Here is the topic I opened to my rescue.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If anyone has a tip for this will be very grateful.
I would try again patiently, and should follow this procedure
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
download the package *All MTK USB Driver in 2014* and SPFlash Tool v3.1344.0.212,try several combinations with drivers, restart the PC, run the flash tool as an administrator,etc. You nothing to lose
Solution to compete brick on Inew. (not possible , just will not turn on or be recognized via Usb if you have flashed wrong preloader!)

Remove the battery completely.
Open Flash tools , and load a shutter.txt of a known working rom.
Goto options , option , connection and choose on usb w/o battery (without battery)
Now deselect everything and keep only preloader checked.
Press the download button.
Now , connect the small usb end to your phone.
Press and hold Power key , Vol + and Vol - , all 3 together.
Keep them pressed and now connect the big usb end to your PC.
The phone will wake up , install the drivers and flash tools will start loading.
Keep the 3 buttons pressed (These are the test switch) during the flashing procedure.
When you get the green check , release the buttons , unplug the usb from PC.
Now you have again working bootloader and you can flash your rom , via normal method , without 3 buttons held in.
Best to do a format all and download after this , just to be sure all partitions are set correctly and no leftovers remain from the wrong flashed rom.

Enjoy!
My inew has been bricked for a few mounths, I tried what you say but I get "pmt changed for the rom, it must be downloaded"
(2014-12-28, 21:06)Ds4 Wrote: [ -> ]My inew has been bricked for a few mounths, I tried what you say but I get "pmt changed for the rom, it must be downloaded"

Choose FORMATall and download then! Not just download!
I write it in the guide. Also make sure you have a full ROM , official if possible.
I think I had a driver problem, I fixed it and could download a preloader, but now I can't seem to flash a rom and the phone still wont charge when plugged (to the computer or the wall)

I get the error " BROM ERROR S_FT_DOWNLOAD_FAIL (4008) on spflashtool
or S_FT_DA_NO_RESPONSE (4001)

it even started to format once, but got the error at 74%
Ok somehow the rom now flashes pretty much everytime but only up to 4-5% and then I get a new error :
BROM ERROR : s_da_uart_data_cksum_error
Do not release the 3 buttons , uunless your bootloader has been properly flashed
already tried it, and in any other ways
So ? I guess it really is hard bricked
Pages: 1 2 3