www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew V3 hard brick solution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2015-01-22, 18:40)Ds4 Wrote: [ -> ]So ? I guess it really is hard bricked

Highly unlikely. Its nearly impossible to hard brick an MTK phone. Have you gone through every single procedure in the fix SP flash tools tutorial?

Windows 7? MTK Flash Tool? SP Flash Tool older versions and new?

Have you tried formatting your phone then downloading the factory stock ROM to it?
I think I did pretty much everything, I tried like 10 different roms, on different ways (formating, downloading, battery, no battery,SPFT 3 and 5, windows 7 and 8 etc)

the best result was my previous post when I could get a rom to load up to 70%
(2015-01-03, 02:18)Ds4 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I had a driver problem, I fixed it and could download a preloader, but now I can't seem to flash a rom and the phone still wont charge when plugged (to the computer or the wall)

I get the error " BROM ERROR S_FT_DOWNLOAD_FAIL (4008) on spflashtool
or S_FT_DA_NO_RESPONSE (4001)

it even started to format once, but got the error at 74%

Hello man!

Could you please explain how do you do to check and resolve the driver problem?

My I new V3 is dead. Black Screen, Not charge.
Already try a lot of versions of SP flash and Roms. (What Rom you use to flash 70%?)

My Errors are basicly 4058 and 4032 :/ Ever the same errors.
I don't remember if I did anything special to fix my drivers problem, but usually you have to use Usb Deview , delete all the android drivers related and reinstall them

The only rom that could load up to 70% for me is this one [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Not a big deal anyway since you need 100% not 70% :p
I try the info here but i get this error :
BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL(4032)
iNEW V3 phone is not power up, but when i connect to the pc is recocnized as MTK US Port. Finally i manage to flash some roms but the phone still not power up. if flash only the preload in some roms stop recocnize the phone and must hold the power and "vol -" button to see it again the pc.
The phone not power up beacuse the roms is wrong or is other problem ?
Pages: 1 2 3