www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Inew V3 official cxq 1.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi everyone,

I know everyone waiting for version 1.1.4 including me Tongue
I got the golden colour and it has the 1.1.1 firmware so I thought share with you, I do not know is this work with old batches. I grab this firmware from Inew v3 version 4.0 so if you have older version try it own risk, I do not have below 4.0 so can not test it.

compare to 1.0.8 I just change some battery improvement no gps working tried so many fixes but no luck also no wifi signal improvement. NFC did not check

*Rooted
*TWRP Recovery
*FasterGPS Added

Download:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Regards,

Adeel
thank u sooo much for sharing but i wana say any one try to flash this one coz i read some w this gold version is differnt and white one can be brick sooo plzz share it wid me
This have FOTA updates? And does it works?
@Lonelykhan just pullout the battery and check if its v 4 i am sure it will work because with gold i order 1 white also it was the same v4 , the white comes with 1.0.9 but i update to 1.1.1

@nunytes as it is the latest update so may be they did not put any update on the server , we have to wait to verify to check its working or not Smiling
I've flashed over 1.0.8 with download and all the user data remained untouched except for gravity box.
3g problem still exist but it seems the unexpected screen locks went away.
Will test others tomorrow.
(2014-05-27, 00:39)Lonelykhan Wrote: [ -> ]thank u sooo much for sharing but i wana say any one try to flash this one coz i read some w this gold version is differnt and white one can be brick sooo plzz share it wid me

hi there.i have the white 4.0 and flashed the firmware.its working fine on my device
And what about memory partitioning?
I have the rom 1.0.8 in my Inew V3 v 4.0 white. Compared with that rom, what benefits you found friend addee? Regards.-
Hi new guy here sorry for sounding dumb could somebody please tell me the process of how to flash this onto my phone,I know it's done using sp flashtools and using the scatter file but are there any particular settings do I need to use
(2014-05-27, 03:36)bravoooj Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-27, 00:39)Lonelykhan Wrote: [ -> ]thank u sooo much for sharing but i wana say any one try to flash this one coz i read some w this gold version is differnt and white one can be brick sooo plzz share it wid me

hi there.i have the white 4.0 and flashed the firmware.its working fine on my device

okzzz i have also trying but its keeep booting not starting ;-(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6