www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: inew v3 racer air colors final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hi people.i have just been given the inew v3 racer air colors rom..tested it on my device and its working..its has no camera problem..internal memory is working and the debug too.gps works very fine here in italy and so the 3g connection too
here is the link.try it your selfs..ah last thing..u must be on the 1.0.8 gsp fix rom and the installation keep queit long but dont panic because after you will be happy [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
screenshoots? more details please
wht about battry drain i wana say on 1.1.1 battry drain is very goood soo i wish its base on it or plzz tell me on which this rom base and sorri for my english
(2014-05-29, 01:10)Lonelykhan Wrote: [ -> ]wht about battry drain i wana say on 1.1.1 battry drain is very goood soo i wish its base on it or plzz tell me on which this rom base and sorri for my english

hello people i was out for some couple of hours..now i wanna use the phone very well and post the my stats..give me some few hours.but i can tell its eally a great rom
Great job paisà! :-)
I'm quite curious about this.. This have portuguese language? And if someone can, please share some pics. Smiling
Would you tell us how to install this rom?

I tried both SP-flash and recovery update, both did not work.
(2014-05-29, 04:58)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]I'm quite curious about this.. This have portuguese language? And if someone can, please share some pics. Smiling

yes.it has portugues(brasil) and portugues(portugal)

ok guys.here are the pics and info..
you have to flash the rom via recovery and you MUST be on the 1.0.8 gps fix.
i tried to use the gps test app but it does not show any gps..but the strange thing is that the gps works ive tested it.the battery drain is not too much as on the stock firmwares..look at the pics your self

(2014-05-29, 11:32)bbq88 Wrote: [ -> ]Would you tell us how to install this rom?

I tried both SP-flash and recovery update, both did not work.

hi there.you need to flash the 1.0.8 gps fix from needrom via spflashtool.then put this rom onto you sdcard and flash it in recovery
As far I Know, this is for the HKPhone Racer Air, a V3 copy sold in Vietnam, [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
What kind of V3 do you have? An V4 850/2100?
And this get your eMMC again with data and sdcard. Did it?
(2014-05-29, 17:43)jomirguez Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
What kind of V3 do you have? An V4 850/2100?
And this get your eMMC again with data and sdcard. Did it?

sorry but i did not get the last question..i have the inew v3 850/2100 v4.0.and i can assure you that the rom works very well no problems to report for now.ive been using it for the past 24 hours
Pages: 1 2 3 4