www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Clone Phone FAQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks again! I installed this version too, but I got message, when I start app at both cases "Unfortenately Lenovo camera has stopped!".
(2015-02-13, 15:18)mengel Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] file (it is a zip, so it should be installed from recovery).

If this doesn't do the trick, I think you may be stuck with your stock camera app. I suspect your hardware isn't helping, but it is always nice to try and get the best out of it that you can!

Remember, all warnings apply about backups and such - if it is bricked or something doesn't work as a result of tinkering, then you must rely (hope?) on your backup!
Hi, can anyone help me with my clone iPhone 6s plus octacore korea made. The only info. I got from it is this model MKU82ZP/A and 2 gb ram. I downloaded a rom from [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (since it has rom with the same model name) and tried to flash it w/out backup of my rom. Can somebody help me to share stock rom of this phone.
Pages: 1 2 3