www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 4.2.1 DzhYn Custom 4 'Glass Mod'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2013-05-23, 20:54)ChrisX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-23, 20:33)The187Hitman Wrote: [ -> ]ok hold on....i flashed my phone to 4.2.1 and thats about it... what and how do i use CWM?.. and Dyzhn is a mod or a full ROM??

You must flash cwm recovery for 4.2.1, instructions are here in this forum. Then you copy this rom to your external sd card. Boot into cwm recovery (press and hold Power and Vol+) Make a full wipe in cmw recovery, and install this rom, option: "update zip from sd card".

LOL.. ok that is not how i went about flashing mine..nevermind.. ill figure this shit out eventually... i didnt hold the power and volume button at all..
i used that flash tool and all that stuff.. once the green circle was done, i rebooted and boom - 4.2.1 haha.. maybe i got lucky?
(2013-05-24, 06:33)The187Hitman Wrote: [ -> ]LOL.. ok that is not how i went about flashing mine..nevermind.. ill figure this shit out eventually... i didnt hold the power and volume button at all..
i used that flash tool and all that stuff.. once the green circle was done, i rebooted and boom - 4.2.1 haha.. maybe i got lucky?

Take a look at the tutorials for stock 4.2.1 and DzhYn...One is a SP Flash install, the other is installed from CWM or TWRP.
Hi people!
Now, if you have some questions, send it to me.
After a while I plan to update the mod to version 4.2, so if you have any special requests, maybe they will be implemented.
(2013-05-28, 21:07)DzhYn Wrote: [ -> ]Hi people!
After a while I plan to update the mod to version 4.2, so if you have any special requests, maybe they will be implemented.

the man the myth the LEGEND!
Hi DzhYn,
thanks for this very good rom. I use it as my standard rom. Because I don't like the glass launcher, I've changed it to Apex Launcher. Eventualy you can integrate some small enhancements into this ROM via Aroma installer: giving some options to users for choosing for example a launcher, a special theme or more efficent battery drain.
Hi,

i changed implemented GAPPS with transparency to standard 4.2.1 gapps due to the situation that there are some problems with update of Google search and Navigation
Hi DzhYn,

is it possible to change language of shutdownmenu fom Russian to multilanguage?
I`ll try to fix it in next mod, wich coming soon.
(2013-06-06, 21:36)DzhYn Wrote: [ -> ]I`ll try to fix it in next mod, wich coming soon.
New rom is out but because the author is here let wait for his links Cool
Wait a few hours. It`s coooomiiiing )))
Pages: 1 2 3