www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 4.2.1 DzhYn Custom 4 'Glass Mod'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] - Flash it after first boot!!! Otherwise obtain eternal boot...

Features (sorry for my English Big Grin ):
More transparency! Caution - do not crush this fragile glass
ROOT have been received (and works flawlessly and unnecessary body movements);
Disabled debugging notification;
Removed any "Chineeze" and "Vietnam";
Including in the browser;
Newfangled Dual Sim Ringer (available in the Audio profiles settings);
MTK Logger and Factory and Engineering menu in the "Developer options";
Foto Frame Daydream (this time killer, I tell you!)
Interface Changes - icons in the status bar, icons and images in the dialer, etc.;
No indication off signal or turn off the SIM card (for those who, like me, annoyed the second sim icon, which I do not use);
Blue LED for incoming messages (thanks wexxxx);
Battery Style & G-Sensor calibration in Display settings.
Camera patch (real 8 mPx on the back and 5 on the front cameras);
Bootanimation changed (new) and logo (brand new);
Added (and is the default), some tunes are not of a standard set and cut by hand in accordance with my personal preferences;
English language and the London time zone by default;
The whole interface is in English;
Any useful software, such as: Root Explorer (Third!!!), Titanium Backup, DX Toolbox (the most recent), Task Manager, Mobileuncle Tools, Black List, Multi-function flashlight, Samsung-styled Calculator, Pimp My Rom, GoneMAD Music Player with additional skin;
Jelly Bean Keyboard;
Transparent Google Play 4.1.10, Gmail and GoogleNow;
ViPER4Android (V4A) (the most recent) and XHiFi too;
NEXT LAUNCHER 1.35 (processed and polished), and the Next Switch widget (too processed), Next Contact widget and Next Notify.
Advanced Reboot (apply patch for English);
Titanium backup from settings;
Alternative backup from settings;
Ability to cut tunes for the call in the settings sound profiles;
A bunch of other useful features in the settings (be careful with them ...).

Original (Russian) ROM with screenshots here: [another forum]
Excellent. Thanks for taking the time to post here.

KTK 2.2 had some GPS that was extremely quick. I'm not sure what he did, but a cold lock happened in under 15 seconds for me. Perhaps it's something that could be integrated into your custom? (Maybe it's already been integrated. I haven't had a chance to test the new DzhYn yet)
Hi DzhYn, flashed your new ROM last night. Looks very beautiful, and works very smooth! Many useful apps pre-installed. You did a great job once again Thumbs Up

(... i have not gps tested yet.)
AGPS and EPO patch applyed. My phone search 12-13 satellites in 10-15 seconds.

(2013-06-07, 21:19)ChrisX Wrote: [ -> ]Hi DzhYn, flashed your new ROM last night.
If you flashed it yesterday, then download TODAY version. Next Launcher is upgraded to 1.35, and some apps, that was in Russian only, now in English.
(2013-06-07, 21:20)DzhYn Wrote: [ -> ]AGPS and EPO patch applyed. My phone search 12-13 satellites in 10-15 seconds.

If you flashed it yesterday, then download TODAY version. Next Launcher is upgraded to 1.35, and some apps, that was in Russian only, now in English.

Ok, i think you mean shutdown menu? ;) DualSim Ringer was also complete in russian.
I will download new version today and try it, thanks again! Thumbs Up
(2013-06-07, 21:32)ChrisX Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, i think you mean shutdown menu? ;) DualSim Ringer
Yes. Rolleyes OK.
Hello DzhYn when will this version zp950 +?
I have not 950+. If you want to make port, do it, but don't forget about link to this thread.
Hi DzhYn ...

Last days i tested also "SGS4 Xperia Z UI V2" and "Ervius ROM V1.5". But i was going back to your new "International Glass MOD" with patch for shutdown menu. For me it is the best of all new ROMs! Looks very nice, Dual Sim Ringer now in english, GPS works very fine (first fix in engineer mode under one minute with 4,5 feet accuracy!)
... also awesome bootanimation / logo, and many useful apps.

Thanks again for your great work Thumbs Up Cool
Pages: 1 2 3